Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 04:05 PM
Kobold

Default Getting back on this weekend...

Hi all,

I haven't been on EQ in AGES, and I loved EQ Live way back when. I'm tempted to log in just to see what they have done or changed now.

Anyway, I plan to have a nice weekend of EverQuest'ing on P99... and I was hoping that I would be able to find some kind folks that would "show me the ropes" and help me out, get started, show me how to do some nice questing, and possibly considering me for their guild.

I am hoping it'll be a fun time... I have final exams next week, then I'll have a lot of free time until the Fall semester (college student), so I very may well be able to spend all waking day on EQ this summer... and would LOVE to make new friends.

I've thought about going back to EQ Live, but I loved the experience of older EQ in that you HAVE to play with others to be successful... not any of the nonsense people are doing now with multiboxing and that stuff, and being able to get through all the content on their own without grouping up.

Anyway... Thanks and if anyone is willing to help me out this weekend, I'd totally appreciate it. If any guilds that are recruiting read this, feel free to message me in PM or reply to this thread... if your guild is recruiting and has the time to help me out, I'd love to join!
Closed Thread