Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I trained International Tech Support Teams for SOE

Trust me bro. The worst US tech support rep is a genius compared to those guys.
no doubt
Old 04-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to work as dell technical support (consumer level) and can confirm that we were fucking awful and useless. The level of service probably actually improved when outsourced to third world nations.
I used to work tech support for Gateway, Acer, and eMachines. Ill just put it this, way, we supported the hardware only. "whats that? Your dial-up modem isnt working? Well, lets reformat/reload windows and see if that helps. No? Ok, you pay for shipping into the repair depot and we will look into it."

I used to judge how well i was doing in a given day by how many people would tell me to go f*ck myself. Though thats not nearly so bad as when i did tech support for a company called "Funai". To put it simply, they make DVD players, TV's, DTV converters, etc. 80% of the call volume where people who couldnt understand how to hook up a DTV box. OMFG! Theres 3 God-damned plugs! Power, antenna in, and antenna out. Theres more steps involved with making a decent sandwitch!
Old 04-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sono_hito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres more steps involved with making a decent sandwitch!
Can you walk me through these steps? It's lunchtime here and I'm not really sure what I ought to eat.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:02 PM
Aviak

I just made one... some wheat bread, with about 3 tblspoons of balsamic vinegar soaked into it. about 4-5 thin slices of roast beef, And 2-3 slices of deli cut american cheese... mmm was delicious!
Old 04-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you walk me through these steps? It's lunchtime here and I'm not really sure what I ought to eat.
Ive always been a fan of the Rueuben:
http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/reuben_sandwich/
Old 04-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Orc

Send a message via MSN to Kaleb

So I am guessing no shared info yet?

Obviously I don't want details - maybe an ETA?
Closed Thread