Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2020, 06:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your family would be fucking ashamed at you rubbing elbows with alt-reichers. Glad they sacrificed so you can be friends with the exact type of people they fought against.
if i thought for one second the dead and dieing sentiment was 1/100th as serious as a threat as the current emotional propaganda being taught to todays youth I would be immediately doing the same thing to the other side, I don't think you understand how a truly free society lives, or dies.

You are being directed, and weaponized against your own people. The same way the nazi's where. you are a huge threat. and you think you are righteous. The only truly racist people i know, know they are dirty, hide it. When the fascism is quite literally allowed into the light, like whats happening now. Thats a danger. Thats a clear and present danger.

evolve from the inside, never purge, teach, not what you are doing. Never, what the nazi's did.....
Old 02-14-2020, 06:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agitators probably isn't wrong for some of them, but paid? Nah. That's conspiracy theory bullshit.
You’re kidding me right?

Paid protestors are as real a thing as the keyboard you’re typing on. I’m not saying it’s a giant Zionist globalist communist conspiracy to subvert the USA. But it’s real and there is historical precedent.

Research any US backed coup in the post-war era for a start. Then maybe look into modern left-wing political movements and you’ll see the parallels.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:04 AM
Banned

There are paid parts to the operator to be sure, shareblue is real, However people in general are easily pushed into any general direction. And 99% of what you experience is unpaid "pushed" people that parrot the talking points of the paid shills.

Highly unlikely anyone on elf sim board is being paid to shill, most likely it is younger doesn't understand whats going on "keyboard revolutionaries". They don't realize what they are truly doing and won't until its to late. They won't be the ones doing the purge, But the people they inspire and make to think they are acting right will be.

Very dangerous people.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:10 AM
Planar Protector

https://nypost.com/2020/02/14/man-ac...shire-primary/

Your rank and file Anqueefa.

The interesting thing historically is the nazi's were essentially borne out of the same shit these dumb fucks are purveyors of, yet claim they are trying to prevent nazism. That's what happens when you get a two-bit education from leftist filth from, k-to-college.
Old 02-14-2020, 07:16 AM
Banned

how easy it is to be pushed into violence against a teenager, as a disturbed older male huh?

People don't get it. They don't. This is how the nazi's started. Pushed into the feeling of impunity and then violence and purges. Even of teenagers. women and children.

How close we are. How little we have come since the nazi's huh?
Old 02-14-2020, 07:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you want to get real about this, my family jumped into fight the nazi's. If you think for one second that one drop of their blood would be in vain you are dead fucking wrong pal. You just don't get it. You don't see it. You know who didn't see it, the fucking nazi's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you understand how a truly free society lives, or dies.
The same way the nazi's where. you are a huge threat. and you think you are righteous.
Quote:
The nazi's thought they where right too. Look how sure of them they are. so sure they come to elf sim boards and preach anti erudite shit....
Grandpa didn't sit you down before he died for 3 years and tell you how it starts? Just went to school and read some books? Think you know it all huh?
Please stop the feigned outrage. For 3 posts you’ve acted like you’re somehow so much more ‘in the know’ than anyone else here. You EVEN compared people on this board to Nazi’s yourself, and you pretend to truly understand??
“The same way the Nazi’s were,” Are you fucking nuts?

Wanna get really real? My grandpa, like I’m sure many folks here, also served in the military in WWII. Guess what? I also was active-duty for 7 years. I don’t need to bolster my own image by touting my family’s accomplishments, I use my own.

And nobody gives a flying fuck about Erudites lol. We poke the self-proclaimed righteousness of DMO in jest. Also the inane hypocrisy of being in a guild called Holocaust and wanting to start the “Hard R’s.”
Old 02-14-2020, 09:42 AM
Banned

Should heavy asterisk users be allowed to run a guild called 'Dark Men'? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2020, 09:50 AM
Aviak

So wait. Who is Agatha and I definitely saw that image of them saying they wanted to create a guild called the hard Rs and asking for an apostrophe adamantly.

Can someone fill me in here?
Old 02-14-2020, 10:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So wait. Who is Agatha and I definitely saw that image of them saying they wanted to create a guild called the hard Rs and asking for an apostrophe adamantly.

Agatha = Phaezed-Reality
Old 02-14-2020, 10:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have heard many things, but he repeatedly posts stupid shit like he is the man of many faces and many names. Have heard stories, hushed whispers but can't confirm anything. he legit is crazy.
Closed Thread