Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2020, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abizmla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, we just had an earthquake and for some godforsaken reason Fed went to Draco CT and we barely managed to kill Draco before ST killed fire giants, naggy, vox, and Inny. Luckily Seal team wiped on CT or we would have done 1 mini boss in the time it took them to do 5 other bosses.
I can't see it getting much better if there were 10 targets. It would just make fed lazier about CRs
Part of that problem is how easy Naggy and Vox are. We have too much game knowledge on this server. It's like taking the top people from every server on live and putting them all in one place.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:49 PM
Aviak

Ignore the equity problem on Green at your own peril, Galach.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:58 PM
Aviak

What equity problem?

Don’t we play eq for the challenge and competition?

Why do you feel entitled to content?

Eat what you kill and kill what you eat. TLP is a viable alternative if you want access to content without competition. A rotation is just an agreed upon instance for one guild, causing an even greater scarcity of resources.

Finally, since it’s 2020, FYI: mad doesn’t equal right.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Part of that problem is how easy Naggy and Vox are. We have too much game knowledge on this server. It's like taking the top people from every server on live and putting them all in one place.
Vox is Easy enough that a 200+ personplus open raid wiped to her?
Old 07-17-2020, 07:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLP's are an option if you want instanced content.
That may be an option but it could also be said the the current system on green/blue is farther from the feel of classic era eq than the tlps are and could stand for improvement in some way still without instances (Yes i played classic era)
Old 07-17-2020, 08:26 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That may be an option but it could also be said the the current system on green/blue is farther from the feel of classic era eq than the tlps are and could stand for improvement in some way still without instances (Yes i played classic era)
That all depends what server you played on. I remember spending lots of time sitting at character select / the lobby chat waiting for a dragon or god pop.
Old 07-17-2020, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

If you think Classic raiding is a turd, well then you are in for a surprise spinning roundhouse kick to the head when Kunark drops and Epic weapons come out. You only think you know what autism/OCD is. There will be 40 year old me literally share screening a twitch stream for 100+ hours at a time during the "mob windows".

Then the staff that says they like competition (they dont) will magically start doing earthquakes to "tighten" the window when the main guild starts bitching too much.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 07-18-2020, 12:03 AM
Fire Giant

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLP's are an option if you want instanced content.
Old 07-18-2020, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Some day I’m going to wish I had back this time.
Closed Thread