Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2020, 07:53 PM
Fire Giant

sorry i got the audio but i may get baned if i upload and post it
Old 07-24-2020, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry i got the audio but i may get baned if i upload and post it
lol i knew thats why it was quiet.
Old 07-24-2020, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a zone right off Lake Rathetear called "The Arena". I propose each faction appoints 2 champions for 2v2 combat. It would make guild relations more entertaining knowing that any dispute could come down to an actual fight and people would develop reputations as their guild Champion.
I’d love that. Would definitely travel to the arena to watch the battles and it would put that zone to good use. GMs please propose this as a dispute resolution mechanism.
Old 07-24-2020, 11:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a zone right off Lake Rathetear called "The Arena". I propose each faction appoints 2 champions for 2v2 combat. It would make guild relations more entertaining knowing that any dispute could come down to an actual fight and people would develop reputations as their guild Champion.
Why is no one listening to this man? This would be so epic... probably would be composed of a ton of spam clickies tho.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
last time they made normal zones pvp, fazlazen camped chest and that dwarf rog teen so hard chest made a easy ion bda crying, i think i have Ss somewhere of it i will try to find it for maximum lul
That never happened but ok.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Chest wasn’t as bad as people make him out to be.
Old 07-25-2020, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

And for the record in 2012 during the Free for all PVP Event BDA rocked everyone including TMO. They had superior tactics and unfortunately I experienced their kill squads with bard speed first hand on my Shaman.
Old 07-25-2020, 05:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottBerta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And for the record in 2012 during the Free for all PVP Event BDA rocked everyone including TMO. They had superior tactics and unfortunately I experienced their kill squads with bard speed first hand on my Shaman.
u forgot to say they had a amazing zerg wich accounted by more numbers of people than all others players combined. and still they got few bans for being caught doing Brezs
Old 07-25-2020, 05:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That never happened but ok.
This audio of you calling him Canadian fag for almost 20 mins wich zagum leaked begs to differ[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2020, 06:05 AM
Banned

How do I become a lawyer on P99? I originally went to school because I wanted to become a lawyer, so I took a couple of semesters of Political Science before I realized that going to college to become a lawyer takes a really long time and gave up.

I did get an associates degree in General Studies though, and also took 4 Sociology electives. Does any of this help?
Closed Thread