Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: I am Joe Biden's Brain.
Still good. 19 23.75%
Barely functional! 8 10.00%
Hanging on for dear life!! 9 11.25%
Corn Pop was a lying dog faced pony soldier, fat. 34 42.50%
Joe Biden was on Flight 77. 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2020, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

me, moron bourgie living my entire life immersed in the raw power of business, shaped from my first days on this earth in the command of capitalist power relations and directly privy to the unmasked attitudes of the wealthy: capitalism and its rulers aim to violently subject all life to the reproduction of capital, with no regard to any life, human or otherwise.

you, lumpenproletarian genius one medical crisis away from destitution: i love boot. its my fetish actually.
Last edited by zodium; 08-09-2020 at 07:53 AM..
Old 08-09-2020, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
could Biden save the country?
No and saving the country is bad. One Savior.
Old 08-09-2020, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No and saving the country is bad. One Savior.
Best post.
Old 08-09-2020, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

why won't this fool announce a VP already so we can start tearing her apart and ripping her down
Old 08-09-2020, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember when politics was about your parents talking about blowjobs in the whitehouse
My parents talking about it... pfft. I was already a couple of years into my career and had bought my first house before Bill Clinton was ever elected President.

No wonder people here are so stupid. Most of you are of the generation that gets your world view from the internet.
Old 08-09-2020, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The media is just on an Anti-Trump campaign and people buy into it, it's even clear to see this in the media in my country.

Admitted the guy is a clown 90% of the time, but that 10% of the time he does provide leadership is 100% more then any democrat was ever going to provide. Like seriously could you imagine Hillary in power right now? she'd be funnelling funds to the Clinton Foundation left right and centre.

The whole degradation of the world status of America has been going on for 20+ years, that isn't Trump's fault.

Should be happy that clown is in power.
Border patrol was sent to Portland to apprehend protestors without cause. Not that Portland’s local government isn’t dog shit, but there is dog shit and there is illegal. Trump regularly breaks the law. Trump delenda est
Old 08-09-2020, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Joe Biden is a demented handsy weirdo, and yet he’ll probably clean up the mess made by trump by utilizing career civil servants and bureaucrats, just like Obama did following bush. SAD!
Old 08-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Joe biden is an empty burned out dessicated husk of a human being. Make no mistake that his campaign hinges entirely on his pick for VP and nobody is going to cast a vote for Biden, they will be voting for his VP. whatever rainbow person that turns out to be.
Old 08-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Border patrol was sent to Portland to apprehend protestors without cause. Not that Portland’s local government isn’t dog shit, but there is dog shit and there is illegal. Trump regularly breaks the law. Trump delenda est
No border patrol was sent to portland to apprehend rioters. Literally nobody is arresting peaceful protesters, when they are actually being peaceful. This moronic conflation of the two types needs to die. Just today, yet another braindead moronic headline from cnn "Portland demonstrations declared "riot" after protesters set fire to police union headquarters". Haw haw, yeah cnn, why would you call something a riot just because people are setting shit on fire. Like, I honestly don't know what it would have to take for cnn to go "okayyy uhh yeah this is kinda fucked up now". I literally don't think they're capable of it.
Old 08-09-2020, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

I heard a rumor that Biden will pick a VP but drop out and that person picked will replace him as the democrat candidate.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread