Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2020, 02:45 PM
Banned

They were dead from the start lol
Old 07-31-2020, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe RoZ 3.0 will be Everquest and not custom feels for the crew.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe RoZ 3.0 will be Everquest and not custom feels for the crew.
What happened to 2.0? The population has dropped through the floor.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-08-2020, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

I clicked on that graph and throughly enjoyed it. Thanks for the share big dog.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to 2.0? The population has dropped through the floor.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GMs made a change where you get sent to your bind point if you log out anywhere in velious (minus Iceclad?) for more than 15 minutes. It was implemented to stop Guild A from pre-parking several waves of toons to fight Guild B in ToV/Kael/etc. Guild A decided to boycott the server, to which the GMs reverted the change. Guild B was upset so they ended up quitting the server, which pretty much made everyone stop playing.

I'm probably wrong on some details, but i believe that's the gist of it.
Old 08-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GMs made a change where you get sent to your bind point if you log out anywhere in velious (minus Iceclad?) for more than 15 minutes. It was implemented to stop Guild A from pre-parking several waves of toons to fight Guild B in ToV/Kael/etc. Guild A decided to boycott the server, to which the GMs reverted the change. Guild B was upset so they ended up quitting the server, which pretty much made everyone stop playing.

Sounds about right
Old 08-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heywood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ugh, that's so fucking stupid/short-sighted. I love the boys over at RoZ and still believe they can deliver the best EQ pvp experience if they can just chill the fuck out a bit with their willingness to tinker with EVERYTHING. The RoZ product is still very good and has a passionate staff willing to do the work.

RoZ staff, bring me in as a consultant, not sure anyone has more experience than me analyzing actual root causes for the failure to establish a sustainable pvp environment. The fact that no one stopped this change from going live makes me think you have an echo chamber when it comes to points of view.

still your fan, El Prez <3
Old 08-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Prez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ugh, that's so fucking stupid/short-sighted. I love the boys over at RoZ and still believe they can deliver the best EQ pvp experience if they can just chill the fuck out a bit with their willingness to tinker with EVERYTHING. The RoZ product is still very good and has a passionate staff willing to do the work.

RoZ staff, bring me in as a consultant, not sure anyone has more experience than me analyzing actual root causes for the failure to establish a sustainable pvp environment. The fact that no one stopped this change from going live makes me think you have an echo chamber when it comes to points of view.

still your fan, El Prez <3
It was Renlys idea except after it went live and was a failure he tried to blame cwall and also said even though it was his idea he didn't support it.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Banned

i wonder how colgate is doing?

Remember when he raided velious 12 hours a day for a year then quit and made fun of everyone raiding velious ?

im sure he makes millions like farzo
Old 08-09-2020, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

I'd play RoZ again if they took away boxing completely or put it at max of 2 like in 1.0. I played a mage name Rick. Im the one who started the saying "For Ak'anon!" Or linked a bottle of milk whenever I killed someone haha. Fun times.
45 Dark Elf Wizard - Smurf PVP
41 Enchanter - Jeffery PVP
37 Iksar Monk - Buster PVP
26 Human Ranger - Kenny PVP
RED99
Last edited by Christina.; 08-09-2020 at 08:39 PM..
Closed Thread