Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, that has to be the first ignore list i ever made it on? Sup Wonkie, how goes Mblake81's ignore list? Been here a while?
wtf blake? my feelings are hurt rn
Old 10-01-2019, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im pretty confused, is the staff pro zerg or anti zerg? these patches keep flip floppin my opinion of staff opinions.

feel free to add your opinion
I'm Pro Toss
Old 10-01-2019, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fun of rooted dragons grows wildly out of control
It was fun for a while. I think now, even the blowhards who "loved it" don't love it at much. I don't think it matters what guild you're in, static dragons suck (unbiased-ly, it would suck less if you were killing most of them, I can admit that). They should be allowed to at least, have some kind of a short leash range though, as I've said from the get-go.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

I don't like how rooted dragons have caused previously viable, competitive guilds and alliances to decay and/or collapse. I think that's shitty.
Old 10-01-2019, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rooted dragons were a counter to blue server players disgusting behavior and you can enjoy them forever

hope this helps
That didn’t help at all and it made no sense
Old 10-02-2019, 01:03 AM
Sarnak

it's ok! we bringing coth races back!
Old 10-02-2019, 01:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't like how rooted dragons have caused previously viable, competitive guilds and alliances to decay and/or collapse. I think that's shitty.
Ten guilds competing in ToV isn't what classic was like.

Anyway, most of the people who wanted to raid ToV competitively are still doing so, just with Riot / AM / AG.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't like how random rule changes from constant AM/AW crying got FTE lockouts removed which caused previously viable, competitive guilds and alliances to decay and/or collapse. I think its shitty.

Rip rustle.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:29 AM
Aviak

Don't worry everyone. People are cheating on footraces, so coth races are back. You can't cheat on those.
Old 10-02-2019, 03:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
I don't like how rooted dragons have caused my guilds to decay and/or collapse. I think that's shitty.
I fixed your statement for you.
Closed Thread