Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks guys!

Im happy that we get to enjoy this stuff together. I was really like getting into the nostalgia and was hoping that it would kick in for some of you all too and I was watching a live stream and someone said to themselves as they hit enter world yesss I love this character select and I just died. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was so hype when I saw the character select screen last night, I re-activated the rotate option for the first time since 2003.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

When I first logged in with the new character select I let the screen sit there for a few minutes and let the nostalgia soak in - it's really awesome.
Songs are being sung from every bard,
His passion is back and the fire burns,
With fear and renown, Norrath whispers: Uthgaard
Old 10-16-2019, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

That's so awesome! It was the first window I thought "hey maybe I can resurrect the old marble UI?" and I thought it would have a fun effect, when you first log into green and see that old font and marble staring back at you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So its kinda cool to me it has like, this Scruffy, lore to it, its the first marble p99 window! Like Scruffy is the first named everquest NPC! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (His lore is something like that right? anyone know?)
Old 10-16-2019, 01:18 PM
Kobold

Not sure if this has been mentioned:

In the options window, Keybinding page, when you pull down the Key group selection, the list box is transparent and the text is unreadable as it interacts with the text on the page. Even setting the window background to be textured and colored does not change the texture and color of the list box, so the text is still unreadable.

This type of problem probably exists elsewhere in the UI where list selections are involved.

Thanks for all of the hard work.
Last edited by larper99; 10-16-2019 at 01:19 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 10-16-2019, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So its kinda cool to me it has like, this Scruffy, lore to it, its the first marble p99 window! Like Scruffy is the first named everquest NPC! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (His lore is something like that right? anyone know?)
He was the first MOB they created and tested combat dynamics on.
Old 10-16-2019, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by larper99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if this has been mentioned:

In the options window, Keybinding page, when you pull down the Key group selection, the list box is transparent and the text is unreadable as it interacts with the text on the page. Even setting the window background to be textured and colored does not change the texture and color of the list box, so the text is still unreadable.

This type of problem probably exists elsewhere in the UI where list selections are involved.

Thanks for all of the hard work.
I'd insert a taking notes gif but everyone of those on the internet looks like it was designed to be passive aggressive lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was the first MOB they created and tested combat dynamics on.
Love scruffy.

Isn't there rumors he used to drop a note?
Old 10-16-2019, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'd insert a taking notes gif but everyone of those on the internet looks like it was designed to be passive aggressive lol

Love scruffy.

Isn't there rumors he used to drop a note?
Wow. I haven't heard that since 99! I never experienced it, but I have heard this rumor!
Old 10-16-2019, 02:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Can't close/minimize extra chat windows

It looks like we'll still be able to make multiple chat windows yes? I went to close an extra chat window and the context drop down has greyed out close and minimize options.

The lock function does seem to work though. Yes I made sure it was unlocked. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. It's been a while since I've closed a chat window.

Thanks
Old 10-16-2019, 02:49 PM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Wenai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aescher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It looks like we'll still be able to make multiple chat windows yes? I went to close an extra chat window and the context drop down has greyed out close and minimize options.

The lock function does seem to work though. Yes I made sure it was unlocked. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. It's been a while since I've closed a chat window.

Thanks
Thanks I will look into it.
Old 10-16-2019, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aescher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks
Try right click to close windows there is a close option in the menu drop down.
Closed Thread