Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 06:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was looking at fox pictures. I think it's called a Tibetan sand fox.
It is a fine animal, Wonkie. Were it more appropriately themed I too would adopt it as my avatar.
Old 10-15-2019, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

That Ron Reagan Jr. commercial for atheism almost made the debate actually worth watching.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure you already knew that, being one of the last remaining Trump supporters.
You've literally talked to like 8 different people here who support Trump over a Democrat and the only people who are highly invested (yourself, Horza, Wonkie) and excessively post and you tell yourself you're the majority.

Just because you guys are more extreme than the Trump supporters and can't even admit it, doesn't mean people don't support him. and just because you, horza or wonkie are at the computer every day and spam these boards, doesn't make you any more of a majority.

I know your parents told you that shouting louder means your right but it doesn't.
Old 10-16-2019, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

TTREOM
Old 10-16-2019, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've literally talked to like 8 different people here who support Trump over a Democrat and the only people who are highly invested (yourself, Horza, Wonkie) and excessively post and you tell yourself you're the majority.

Just because you guys are more extreme than the Trump supporters and can't even admit it, doesn't mean people don't support him. and just because you, horza or wonkie are at the computer every day and spam these boards, doesn't make you any more of a majority.

I know your parents told you that shouting louder means your right but it doesn't.
Horza the libtard is trying to post shame us lmao
Old 10-16-2019, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza the libtard is trying to post shame us lmao
No, it's pointing out the hive mind from you. Even now, you have to say "Hey Horza, he's insulting both of us, us liberals need to fight together. My insults can't stand on their own."
Old 10-16-2019, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it's pointing out the hive mind from you. Even now, you have to say "Hey Horza, he's insulting both of us, us liberals need to fight together. My insults can't stand on their own."
what's that got to do with the fact that you're a libtard? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2019, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A majority of Americans says the Trump administration should cooperate with the impeachment inquiry. Twenty-nine percent of Americans describe the president's actions regarding Ukraine as proper and another 27% say they were still legal, if improper. Forty-four percent call the actions illegal.
Old 10-16-2019, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Donald Trump has described Kurds as "no angels" as he attempted to defend his decision to allow Turkey's offensive in Syria.

The comments from the president — who also said it was "fine" for Russia to assist Assad regime in the conflict — come despite Kurdish forces being longstanding allies of the U.S. who played a key role in the defeat of Isis. "They are no angels, by the way," Trump continued, referring to a group who have been bombarded since the U.S. pulled troops from northern Syria, allowing the Turkish offensive.
Old 10-16-2019, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

A fourth Giuliani associate is arrested in New York City.

David Correia, 44, was named in an indictment with two Giuliani associates and another man arrested last week on charges they made illegal contributions to politicians and a political action committee supporting President Donald Trump. Giuliani, a former New York City mayor, is Trump’s personal lawyer.
Closed Thread