Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2019, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

My beatstick gnome rogue roleplay tank/monk is already included as one of your current four I presume?
Old 10-16-2019, 01:17 PM
Orc

It could definitely be fun to go adventuring with the same group of people at launch, I don't see a problem with the OPs goals.
The main things keeping me from trying to make a static leveling group is the potential of awkwardness with conflicting personalities (unless your static group happens to be people you've known for a while and played with before), and the desire to adventure with more people in total. A lot of my EQ nostalgia involves grouping up with strangers, probably because the people I meet in other games these days are far less enjoyable company. My goal has a cost though, I may sit LFG more, so I can definitely understand the desire to avoid the LFG routine.
Last edited by omgmo; 10-16-2019 at 01:20 PM..
Old 10-16-2019, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The current group members are normally up until 2am playing some game on Friday/Saturday nights regardless, this is why this timeframe was picked. I expect immediately following release there will be a lot of excitement those first two weekends.
Oh yeah, I’m not knocking it; I’ve definitely done it before. I’m just not sure the 2am part would be fun for me any more, my body is less tolerant these days.

Out of curiosity, where do you plan to start, or do you plan to wait til there’s a lvl 12 before really getting the regular thing together? Obviously on this schedule it won’t take too long, just wondering.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 10-16-2019, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

These premade group threads sure are interesting. Not only is the game 20 years old. But what if you got serious clashes in personalities or how you want to play? I am assuming it's all gonna be on Discord (I prefer to play via typing still, ultra classic :P)

I think having a group of 6 people running around exploring grouping dungeoning sounds pretty good, but sounds more realistic if you got a group of friends that you met on blue or something prior.

Good luck in your quest, too crazy for me these days, but my old WoW race to server first Shaman self would have been all for this stuff.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

the levels of autism are beyond what I comprehended for green launch.. it's frightening
Old 10-17-2019, 08:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NachtMystium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the levels of autism are beyond what I comprehended for green launch.. it's frightening
Imagine being the kind of person to comment on a forum post only to call people "autistic" for being excited about enjoying a game. That's whats frightening buddy.
Old 10-17-2019, 08:52 AM
Kobold

Group has been filled, thanks for the interest
Closed Thread