Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno him and trump seem pretty similar to me <shrug> both seem of questionable morals and lacking in their control around...well anything of the opposite sex.

Seems they both need locking up.
Sorry but Trump is our duly elected president. And he looks set up to be voted in by the people again as much as you want to stop a democratic result from happening. Throwing him in prison for these imagined crimes would amount to a treasonous coup. There's as much evidence against Trump as there is against you on the case of rape or molestation.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you read that quote to people in the street im sure a lot would think you mean Trump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Its uncanny [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the MSN CNN machine at work and it shows how strong they are at indoctrinating people.

For example, I challenge you to show me a quote by Trump that is similar to this. You will not find this quote because it doesn't exist. But CNN/MSN have people believing differently.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:59 PM
Fire Giant

"I" want to stop him. Black helicopters much.

You seem to misunderstand how little i care about who rules your country. I may detest him as a person, but lets not be under any illusion. I could not care less if he gets reelected (thats 100% your problem).
Old 12-05-2019, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the MSN CNN machine at work and it shows how strong they are at indoctrinating people.

For example, I challenge you to show me a quote by Trump that is similar to this. You will not find this quote because it doesn't exist. But CNN/MSN have people believing differently.
A huh, darn your media that i dont watch indoctrinating me. Sneaky bunch.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
A huh, darn your media that i dont watch indoctrinating me. Sneaky bunch.
Ever hear the term globalism? Western liberal governments work for the same team, funded by the same global bankers keeping the narratives in line.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Banned

Your country is even worse with it all because you have no freedom of speech in the UK. If you say the wrong thing, you get a knock on your door from your police.

I've seen your media and news. It's horrendous. And obsessed with US politics. In comparison, nobody cares about what is happening in the UK.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:09 PM
Aviak

The best world leaders, in no particular order: Putin, Assad, Salvini, Bernie, Orbán, Jinping, Erdoğan
Old 12-05-2019, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ever hear the term globalism? Western liberal governments work for the same team, funded by the same global bankers keeping the narratives in line.
Globalism is the triumph of Liberal Democracy over Communism
Old 12-05-2019, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Globalism is the triumph of Liberal Democracy over Communism
Globalism is big money banks subverting nations to their own ends. Nice fantasy. Don't be delusional Wonkie. Give me one good logical reason from their ends why these global elites should serve you. Let's think about this logically.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Globalism is big money banks subverting nations to their own ends. Nice fantasy. Don't be delusional Wonkie. Give me one good logical reason from their ends why these global elites should serve you. Let's think about this logically.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread