Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Banned

Default 13 (Untwinked(ish) Rogue LFG regular groups in out of the way spots.

Hi! I'm looking to get some regular groups in more out of the way places like RE, Xorbb (best 12+ zone in the game!) etc.

My original plan was to level misty, RE/Xorbb, HHP, and HHK till 35, than maybe Sola/Solb or CT/Guk.

I just started up fresh here again. Had a great time leveling in misty 1-13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] just hit up EC to sell my one piece of Xorbb loot (Labrynth talismin woo).

Post here lmk or pst me in game, today I might have some small ish afks, but I'de be more than happy to travel back to Xorbb if we got a small duo or group going.

P.S. Thanks Kakila #1 druid on the server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] for the awesome help.

P.S.P.S. I'm extremely patient and I tend to group at a moderate pace with a afk or break every hr or so. I prefer easy steady exp over rushing. I don't mind a lot of downtime, or if someone needs to afk while I solo or a group kills for a bit (15 mins) not the end of the world as long as it's not every other 15 mins lol.

A mid 20's permafrost group would be killer too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh yeah if this becomes a regular thing I'm looking for a play time of around 5pm EST to Midnight/1am. I don't mind helping my leveling partners play catch up a bit!
Last edited by maerilith; 06-08-2014 at 11:35 AM..
Old 06-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Banned

bump, ding 14.5 no one is interested in something cool like this? I see like 25+ other 13s on the box, ya'll going to get pl'd only in unrest? Otherwise I'll be in oasis wishing I was in the midwest of Antonica.
Last edited by maerilith; 06-08-2014 at 07:58 PM..
Old 06-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Banned

ding 15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but I have caved and am in oasis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Kobold

About to be in this same boat myself. I too prefer the out of the way zones.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:44 AM
Fire Giant

I have a 20 necromancer named Sikotics. I'm always looking for places to xp that are out of the norm! Shoot me a tell if your on or PM me!
Old 06-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

hey i just dinged 15 on my war and have been doing some semi-static groups with a cleric and chanter.. usually late-night US time

inbox me we can discuss
Old 06-09-2014, 01:28 PM
Banned

I'm tentatively looking at making the trip somewhere around 6pm EST, but might be as late as 7pm. Just need a good duo, or trio to start up a nice group and get people to travel.
Old 06-09-2014, 01:57 PM
Banned

If youre talking about tonight, I am on PST time but have a level 19 chanter that would love to adventure chill w/ you guys!

Names Daveil!
Old 06-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Banned

yeah I'm getting online now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

got a 16 pally, 17 bard, and me 15 all heading to xorbb right now

another 15 rogue otw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

minotaur ribcage dropped [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] huzzah!

update, every named spawned lol +3 dex stone from spinflint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] group is kind of splitting up for now, and ding 16 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

was awesome fun

I'm down for more still,

here's some screens from the event [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

and another mino ribcage dropped [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] gratz to drumple and me!
Last edited by maerilith; 06-09-2014 at 09:57 PM..
Old 06-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Kobold

Aww, it's a shame our playing times are so different otherwise I'd love to come group with you. I like playing in out of the way places too and Xorbb is one of my favourite places!
Closed Thread