Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-20-2021, 09:32 PM
Fire Giant

Majin Vegeta's Pride [Dubstep Remix] (HD)

My business its not with kakarot
Old 03-20-2021, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if people quit stomping on my ceiling and harassing me I can go back to not saying weird shit on these forums.
Man. Idk what to say.

I want to help you.

Keep it based.

I feel like if you're here with me, people jumping on your ceiling is the lowest priority. Try to spread a little good will. Sit outside on the ground a moment and touch the earth with your bare feet and hands.

Breath in slowly, hold it a second while it's still comfortable, breath out slowly. Start to observe the sensation of the ground. Smell of the wind. Don't think about the smell. Just observe these things shifting your attention. Breathe in slowly, hold as long as is comfortable, exhale slowly. If you feel safe close your eyes and even lay down. Feel the sun. The shade. Hear the life around you. That's a chirp. Breathe.

I will you great peace and release. Relief. You are loved. You are a part of the world. The world supports and sustains me. I belong. You belong.
Old 03-20-2021, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you should also!!
I am.

Sometimes I lose conciousness and time just flows. I'm holding on to you.

Because I love you.
Old 03-20-2021, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Majin Vegeta's Pride [Dubstep Remix] (HD)

My business its not with kakarot
DBZ is pretty cool, I'm gonna listen to some DBZ songs.
Old 03-21-2021, 12:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i sincerely doubt lada gaga has el topo dreams. she probably dreams about her dogs
Old 03-21-2021, 01:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i sincerely doubt lada gaga has el topo dreams. she probably dreams about her dogs
I think the character she is playing is having the El Topo dream.

Quote:
El Topo is traveling through a desert on horseback with his naked young son, Hijo. They come across a town whose inhabitants have been slaughtered, and El Topo hunts down and kills the perpetrators and their leader, a fat balding Colonel. El Topo abandons his son to the monks of the settlement's mission and rides off with a woman whom the Colonel had kept as a slave. El Topo names the woman Mara and some days later sexually assaults her. She convinces him to defeat four great gun masters to become the greatest gunman in the land and to earn her love. Each gun master represents a particular religion or philosophy, and El Topo learns from each of them before instigating a duel. El Topo is victorious each time, not through superior skill but through trickery or luck.

After the first duel, a black-clad woman with a male voice finds the couple and guides them to the remaining gun masters. As he kills each master, El Topo has increasing doubts about his mission, but Mara persuades him to continue. After the final gun master outsmarts El Topo by killing himself before El Topo is able to kill him, El Topo becomes ridden with guilt, destroys his own gun and revisits the places where he killed the masters, finding their corpses either on fire, covered with geometrical objects, or swarming with bees. The unnamed woman confronts El Topo and shoots him several times in the manner of stigmata. Mara then rides off with the woman, while El Topo collapses and is carried away by a group of dwarfs and mutants.

El Topo awakens many years later in a cave to find that the tribe of deformed outcasts have taken care of him and come to regard him as a God-like figure while he has been asleep and meditating on the gun masters' "four lessons". The outcasts dwell in a system of caves which have been blocked in — the only exit is out of their reach due to their deformities. When El Topo awakens, he is "born again" and decides to help the outcasts escape. He is able to reach the exit and, together with a dwarf girl who becomes his lover, performs for the depraved cultists of the neighboring town to raise money for dynamite to assist in digging a tunnel on one side of the mountain where the outcasts have effectively been kept imprisoned.

Hijo, now a young monk, arrives in the town to be the new priest, but is disgusted by the perverted form of religion the cultists practice – notably symbolized by the frequent display of a basic line drawing of the Eye of Providence – and their violent preoccupation with guns, from their church "ritual" through to the film's bloody climax. Despite El Topo's great change in appearance, Hijo recognizes him and intends to kill him on the spot, but agrees to wait until he has succeeded in freeing the outcasts. Now wearing his father's black gunfighter clothes, Hijo grows impatient at the time the project is taking, and begins to work alongside El Topo to hasten the moment when he will kill him. At the point when Hijo is ready to give up on finishing the tunnel, El Topo breaks through into the cave. The tunnel has been completed, but Hijo finds that he cannot bring himself to kill his father.

The outcasts come streaming out, but as they enter the town, they are shot down by the cultists. El Topo helplessly witnesses the community being slaughtered and is shot himself. Powering through his wounds, he massacres the town, then takes an oil lamp and immolates himself. His lover gives birth at the same time, and she and his son make a grave for his remains. This becomes a beehive like one of the gun masters' graves.

El Topo's son rides off with his father's lover and child on horseback.
Imo, he dies in sin, and must work his way from hell and forgive himself for abandoning his son. Killing the masters is his punishment for the sexual assault, so instead he fails to learn from the masters he killed and dies in shame. Probably suicide or a karmic assassination.

He dwells in hell and begins to follow in the masters path. He suffers the pain of his companions. The occult town is his shame and regret, or personal punishment for abandoning his son. He finds forgiveness for himself in helping the suffering and his son forgives him. He breaks his vows and betrays his calling in Killing the cultists and finally dies in his own rage at the injustice his original actions perpetuated. He sees no alternative but to kill himself. This time he dies and his spirit is released. The bees represent new life springing from the good he finally found in himself and the lessons finally learned from the masters. To finally be able to let go of his mortal human identity. He is remembered and respected, probably his one true need, truly loved. By his son and partner.

The end.

I don't necessarily condone this path of enlightenment. Just stating what is obvious to me. I never willingly did acid, but I was angry and did have a self immolation fetish. Pretty cool, if not creepy and probably corrupting in some way movie maybe. Seems creepy tho. Not something I would subject anyone to. Or recommend, but I'd watch with someone if they asked.
Old 03-21-2021, 01:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy and the girl are part of the same spirit or soul.

It's all one person.

They are talking about themselves.

I'm sorry for leaving you.

I'm still here.

Welcome back Baler.

I'm sorry you're still here.

I'm glad you're here.
Old 03-21-2021, 02:59 AM
Banned

wtf happened to this thread
Old 03-21-2021, 03:02 AM
Banned

Starkind.

Hi.

Nice to meet you.

Welcome to the Stellar Autonomous Exclusive Zone.
Old 03-21-2021, 04:36 AM
Kobold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oD_7...qqqSQ_&index=6