Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-16-2023, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

i feel the same..it is as grave a sin as trt, wearing makeup, pursuing wealth or any other vain endeavor..
Old 09-16-2023, 10:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Satan as a concept is super cool though so score 1 for Christians

And also score 1 for Mark Twain

Out of this particular clip I got the more amazing shorts out of tiktok/insta ever

----------------------------------
[center]
Old 09-16-2023, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Satan as a concept is super cool though so score 1 for Christians

And also score 1 for Mark Twain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of this particular clip I got the more amazing shorts out of tiktok/insta ever

Let me tell you, as a young male that fallen angel video sadly would have gotten a strong emotional reaction from me. Thanks to G-d I no longer feel anything but pity for those who would be deceived to think of an AI creation like that as "Good" in any way. Or to be tempted by their desires. I don't even really fear it that much. It definitely is full of creep factor butt not enough to go on a crusade, thanks to G-d I can safely mostly ignore it and know that he is watching over me. Even doesn't matter how much affect my thumbs down really has. I do think it's cruel to subject young children to stuff like that. There's a smol part of me that is tempted to be just like that and devour the universe. Still, with G-d's grace may I not live in torment as such. I may be too indifferent tho, so if the Church made such videos illegal, I feel like I would very much like to be OK with that.

I finally got around to watching these (access to real internet after my sabbatical) --- boi** what a great time to be alive and an Amish kid before Rumspringa. I think the Mark Twain one is pretty cool tho ! I don't know why it is different then the fallen angel one really, they both can lead someone towards the temptation of being all powerful like that or filling their heart like that with the void and wishing to control creation and disdain for humanity. (which I struggle with deeply).
Last edited by magnetaress; 09-16-2023 at 11:23 AM..
Old 09-16-2023, 11:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i feel the same..it is as grave a sin as trt, wearing makeup, pursuing wealth or any other vain endeavor..
Lilith. Wonder if that word is even the origin of Lies, Could be !
Old 09-16-2023, 11:34 AM
Banned

So the thing I personally want to be prideful [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] about is that this thread went deep places and it wasn't even all about me or my situation. G-d bless u all. Even tho, I still was challenged in my beliefs to learn and grow.
Old 09-16-2023, 11:35 AM
Banned

Just remember only Satan wants to literally torment believers in Lilith (because they don't believe in him)

G-d loves them and wants them to stop going astray ! ( to the best of their abilities ) And he is willing to help while respecting ppls freedom and humanity as a part of his creation ! With love and compassion !

Hope this gets thru to someone, I'm not even accusing anyone here directly of this, I couldn't name names right now. Mean things have been said in ignorance by me is all I know. And remembre.
Last edited by magnetaress; 09-16-2023 at 11:38 AM..
Old 09-16-2023, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
. Mean things have been said in ignorance by me is all I know. And remembre.
I feel you on that one, as we can all the same of ourselves. The accuser likes to hold those instances over your head, so it's good to dispel them every once in awhile.
Old 09-16-2023, 12:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure the Gnostics created that and the other Christians killed them for it.

Also most modern Chistians understand of the bible as a version is closer to Milton's Paradise Lost as compared to what the original writers said in the gospels written in aramaic.
This is more or less what happened.

Todays Christianity has more ties with Gnosticism than it cares to acknowledge.

Even the Christian Satan is more like the demiurge, there was a very good take on it on several courses I took a long time ago, main reason I enjoy Panos Kosmatos movies, he really knows how to tap into Gnostic Beliefs

----------------------------------
[center]
Old 09-16-2023, 12:07 PM
Planar Protector

‘Soldiers of Christ’ arrested for the abuse and murder of ‘malnourished’

If the human brain is a computer Christianity is a coded virus.
Old 09-16-2023, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vormotus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Todays Christianity has more ties with Gnosticism than it cares to acknowledge.
I think I will pick up sticks today.