Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 09-16-2023, 01:34 AM
Kobold

Default Thankyou Hype William for....

creating one of the best intros in cinema history.

https://youtu.be/5K08J470x2s?si=AwkNELQ1BN44PnBI
Old 09-16-2023, 07:28 AM
Banned

Not clicking on YouTubes without embeds without setting the private-forget me settings in YouTube so it never remembers I watched your vid.

So probably never.
Old 09-16-2023, 01:03 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not clicking on YouTubes without embeds without setting the private-forget me settings in YouTube so it never remembers I watched your vid.

So probably never.
Oh wow, where I live, YT asks me all the time I log in if I want to accept ALL, SOME or NONE of the cookies , because by law my personal information is protected from them.

I will watch it for you and give you a tldr ...

Well, to my eyes its a video about a bunch of black people from the USA romanticizing their hood style life of walking slowly with a bunch of strobing lights, some kind of slow rap blues music in the background, neon lights, scantily clad women and idealizing a life that no one really has outside music videos , movies and the like, as they walk into underground clubs full of people that are apparently happy and or on drugs evading reality and pretending their lives are better than what they actually are only to make the viewer feel worse for not "livin the real life" they are missing out apparently for not having enough money.

I see no personal value to my life and unless you identify with that particular culture or way of living, I dont think you will either.

I believe this has more added value than that video as it does not represent me at all, and take it with a grain of salt as well as it can be as hollow or as fulfilling to some as the previous video

----------------------------------
[center]
Old 09-25-2023, 12:57 AM
Kobold

Just type in belly movie intro

It’s the first one with Nas in the picture

Shame on me for that granted
Old 11-06-2023, 06:07 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsofrock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
creating one of the best intros in cinema history.

https://youtu.be/5K08J470x2s?si=AwkNELQ1BN44PnBI
The beginning of this movie is the greatest. I saw it in the theater and had tears all through it. There were so many moments that made it one of my favorite movies ever. RIP DMX. Long live Nas and all involved.