Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 01:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think FE/IB got Gore... a mob even less important than Maestro. Think they killed at at around 4am. Def worth waking up for.
EDIT**Oh no that post is for Vox white dragon... the one with the better loot table haha
Updated. Thank you Alarti.

This list is now steady and will only need updated as new things die. Thanks for the help.

P.S. Not EVERY comment you make needs to be an insult. Let's keep this thread clean pls. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can keep efreeti off and can def remove Maestro lol. Also, TMO got trakanon. You should also list all mobs in VP since FE/IB has over 100 vp keys and have a force camped inside.

Agree on listing VP mobs.

And lol at force camped inside, maybe 3 characters ever. This aint tmo bro
Old 10-29-2013, 01:28 PM
Banned

And how about fuck off the kill gloating, does anybody really give a fuck?

Grats on dragons, whoever killed them. Dead dragons ftw.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Updated. Thank you Alarti.

This list is now steady and will only need updated as new things die. Thanks for the help.

P.S. Not EVERY comment you make needs to be an insult. Let's keep this thread clean pls. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can insult the quality of the dragons if I want to. I am sure other guilds still benefit from RBB/DHB/Cold shield from gore.
Also, isn't it lame that Gore(the hardest non VP-dragon) has such a shit loot table [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree on listing VP mobs.

And lol at force camped inside, maybe 3 characters ever. This aint tmo bro
We have counted 20 separate accounts... you aren't sneaky :P
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:30 PM
Banned

No Inny?
Old 10-29-2013, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And how about fuck off the kill gloating, does anybody really give a fuck?

Grats on dragons, whoever killed them. Dead dragons ftw.
Talk to you raid team :P We only bump our thread to see how long it takes clark to rebump FE. Entertainment in the highest form!.
Also, Tal/Inny weren't really TMO contested this week Merkk dog
Old 10-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximiusM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No Inny?
Added in place of Maestro, thank you! Made an executive decision to take Maestro off because LOL maestro and I'm not sure anyone really cares. If we care about Maestro/freeti at some point I can add them back.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
We have counted 20 separate accounts... you aren't sneaky :P
At most:
cleric monk sham rog

Thats all I can think of, and I have access to a lot of toons, I dont even leave them in VP and thats guys who havnt played for yonks.

Dont let that get in the way of a good story. I leave more chars at VS than I do at VP or trak (none).
Old 10-29-2013, 01:35 PM
Banned

Out of curiosity, with all those accounts logged in, how come we need to run every char to VP anytime we go there? Wouldnt we just log on 75% of the raid force on these magical toons tucked away?
Closed Thread