Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can insult the quality of the dragons if I want to. I am sure other guilds still benefit from RBB/DHB/Cold shield from gore.
Also, isn't it lame that Gore(the hardest non VP-dragon) has such a shit loot table [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea a cof, dhb, and white scale from her was so shitty...
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of curiosity, with all those accounts logged in, how come we need to run every char to VP anytime we go there? Wouldnt we just log on 75% of the raid force on these magical toons tucked away?
30 sloan alts likely
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Sarnak

seems like this is just an extension of the guild threads stroking themselves. shocking

anything TMO kills...most important mobs ever. Anything they lose...well, they weren't really trying, or its not important.

yawn. this thread will end up in rnf today at some point.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Banned

It's gonna be hard to keep this non RnF with Alarti posting this much since TMO has lost so many targets lately, just saying [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can insult the quality of the dragons if I want to. I am sure other guilds still benefit from RBB/DHB/Cold shield from gore.
Also, isn't it lame that Gore(the hardest non VP-dragon) has such a shit loot table [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea a cof, dhb, and white scale from her was so shitty...

Read again
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
30 sloan alts likely
He has 3 chars he plays with any frequency that I've seen. Spends most of his time at server select from logging on shit.

Which would be amazing, except engaging phara dar on a war, then /q'ing to a rogue to backstab, then a cleric to elixir, then a shaman, then a monk, etc etc would be a terribly inefficient way to kill shit, even if he has 30 toons nobody knows about who noone but him plays.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by feanan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seems like this is just an extension of the guild threads stroking themselves. shocking

anything TMO kills...most important mobs ever. Anything they lose...well, they weren't really trying, or its not important.

yawn
I'm hoping that turns out not to be the case! Even if it does, we hopefully have one central place where people can bitch and moan, and anyone that cares can just refer to the OP and then close the thread without having to wade through the pages bullshit. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm sure forum mods can attest to the fact that FE/TMO recruitment threads end up just being heavily moded bragging matches with the occasional cross-over that breaks out into full-blown RnF.

They should just ban anyone for posting RnF material in those threads and sticky/moderate this one. Should help clean up/clarify things, but that's their call!

In the meantime, at least we have clearly presented information readily available in the first post for anyone interested. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2013, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feanan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yawn. this thread will end up in rnf today at some point.
When you have been on top for years...you might have a full guild bank too. Please tell me how DHB #325 really matters to us.

Take PD...that will matter, we will care.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He has 3 chars he plays with any frequency that I've seen. Spends most of his time at server select from logging on shit.

Which would be amazing, except engaging phara dar on a war, then /q'ing to a rogue to backstab, then a cleric to elixir, then a shaman, then a monk, etc etc would be a terribly inefficient way to kill shit, even if he has 30 toons nobody knows about who noone but him plays.
...... you aren't in on the Sloan alt army jokes yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2013, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
When you have been on top for years...you might have a full guild bank too. Please tell me how DHB #325 really matters to us.

Take PD...that will matter, we will care.
I volunteer to help lighten the burden of that full guild bank! I mean, if you're not using DHB #325! =D
Closed Thread