Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Banned

Nah, it's things like "I was sitting there minding my own business, watching a Red Sox game, when a bunch of black guys come in and beat me into a bloody mess for no reason and then drag me into the street and leave me for dead." that make you hate on the bruthas.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

dare I break out a laundry list to help back your claims, Mr. Harrison? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sslaythe (30 Iksar shaman) Leader of the Harbingers of Thule
Old 09-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, it's things like "I was sitting there minding my own business, watching a Red Sox game, when a bunch of black guys come in and beat me into a bloody mess for no reason and then drag me into the street and leave me for dead." that make you hate on the bruthas.
They tend to do that when you don't pay them, as promised.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukaking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dare I break out a laundry list to help back your claims, Mr. Harrison? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, because it would likely be a bunch of racist bullshit that doesn't make sense.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, it's things like "I was sitting there minding my own business, watching a hyena taming, when a bunch of white guys come in and beat me into a bloody mess for no reason and then drag me to America and use me for slave labor." that make you hate on the crackas.
fix'd
Old 09-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Banned

Africans were selling their rival tribes they've captured in wars to the Europeans. Any other propaganda you'd like to spew out from your pathetic repertoire so that I can shoot it down with shit you can learn in 30 seconds?

Your insufferable reverse discrimination is worse than the racism you're trying to denounce.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Banned

Hey guys, the institution of slavery in the Americas is totally vindicated by the fact that some Africans were complicit in the slave trade. Because Harrison said so.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:26 PM
Banned

Hey guys, using things that happened 200+ years ago as an excuse for the actions of people now is totally logical.
Old 09-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Banned

140*
Old 09-09-2010, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Africans were selling their rival tribes they've captured in wars to the Europeans. Any other propaganda you'd like to spew out from your pathetic repertoire so that I can shoot it down with shit you can learn in 30 seconds?

Your insufferable reverse discrimination is worse than the racism you're trying to denounce.
It always amazes me the amount of denial there is in america to be able to swallow that racist pill. So what youre trying to say is that the only people responsible for the slave trade are the africans? Of course a bunch of white guys paying top dollars for them at slaving outposts has nothing to do with the slave trade right?

A modern day version would be to see the mexican drug wars as stricly a mexican affair as if the demand for the drug in the US and the fact that making them illegal drives the prices up has nothing to do with it.

Seriously some americans have a really fucking kaleidoscopic vision of reality, i wouldnt want to be in their heads.
Closed Thread