Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Default We As A Community Can Do Better

I'm trying as many of you have seen already, to build a new guild that will cater not only to veterans, but to much of the new blood on the server. With all new guilds, beginnings are always difficult, but I have confidence we will build something very special and unique. My goal has been to be "neutral" and anti-griefing. I was told by Tune today that Red Dawn, a guild composed of mainly low level new players, is Kill on Sight to Nihilum. While there's absolutely nothing wrong with PvP, this is a PvP server after all, we owe it ourselves to be better than this. Let's not try to grief every new player off and go hard in the paint like times in the past. I've received interest from many members of different guilds, including Nihilum members who want to play with new players on their alts and take part in planar gear clears. Let's not force them to go grief new players. We Can Do Better.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Banned

Heartbrand turning over entire forests now.

/pras, goodluck and godspeed, it may be possible!
Old 11-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Banned

lol so your inviting nihilum alts to this guild, to gear out their alts now ....

I guess I know who I'll be slaying lol
Old 11-08-2013, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol so your inviting nihilum alts to this guild, to gear out their alts now ....

Really afaik raiding purposes go why the hatred. Slay people in your off time. Support the people supporting the server regardless of the side their on... THIS new <Red Dawn> could be fun and you don't even have to JOIN it to HELP it. No one has given a neutral pug/alliance/org a chance here. Would love to see this become a thing.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

tune can't do better HB he just cant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm trying as many of you have seen already, to build a new guild that will cater not only to veterans, but to much of the new blood on the server. With all new guilds, beginnings are always difficult, but I have confidence we will build something very special and unique. My goal has been to be "neutral" and anti-griefing. I was told by Tune today that Red Dawn, a guild composed of mainly low level new players, is Kill on Sight to Nihilum. While there's absolutely nothing wrong with PvP, this is a PvP server after all, we owe it ourselves to be better than this. Let's not try to grief every new player off and go hard in the paint like times in the past. I've received interest from many members of different guilds, including Nihilum members who want to play with new players on their alts and take part in planar gear clears. Let's not force them to go grief new players. We Can Do Better.
Heartbrand you make it as if Tunes comments were towards the new players. However they are not..

You come with a TON of baggage on this server and anyone being associated with you will be attached to that baggage. So it should come as no surprise that they might be KOS. Not because of them but because of you.

Keep that in mind.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

You know what would be fucking great? If Nihilum AND Azrael together sponsored a low/mid level guild and put all their alts in it. Maybe all the pissing matches would stop if in between killing each other they got together for some bluebie exp fun.

This game doesn't start until 60. You want good PVP and good battles...help the 50% of the server below 52 get there instead of parking alts in Unrest and murdering them.
Old 11-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't mind letting people tag along on planar clears on alts to help out. This guild is not meant to be "anti-nihilum", or anti anyone for that matter. When the time comes when we have progressed to be self sufficient, we will certainly make sure everyone who is in the guild, are people devoted to the guild. There's a reason "anti-nilly" guilds don't work.
Old 11-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've received interest from many members of different guilds, including Nihilum members who want to play with new players on their alts and take part in planar gear clears..
all I had to hear lol
Closed Thread