Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2016, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the informative replies. Only thing I can add is Bind Wound caps at 175 at lvl 50, and gain 4 points each lvl after that, so rogues get 200+ skill at lvl 57. My rog is 55 and has 195 BW skill.

BTW, is the ring 9 bow gonna stop dropping soon?
Are you sure about that? Bind Wound is fucking finnicky. I got stuck somewhere in the high 170s or 180s and it took around 35 stacks of bandages to get a single skillup. I spent an excruciatingly long time in lavastorm ducking in and out of the lava trying to get that point. I think it finally got it in Sky, then quickly got three or four more points shortly afterwards.

I don't think so. I believe Talisen, Bow of the Trailblazer is a late Luclin change.
Old 08-01-2016, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you sure about that? Bind Wound is fucking finnicky. I got stuck somewhere in the high 170s or 180s and it took around 35 stacks of bandages to get a single skillup. I spent an excruciatingly long time in lavastorm ducking in and out of the lava trying to get that point. I think it finally got it in Sky, then quickly got three or four more points shortly afterwards.

I don't think so. I believe Talisen, Bow of the Trailblazer is a late Luclin change.
Im pretty sure, got to 196 skillpoints at lvl 55. Will try and see if it breaks 200 at 56 now, but according to the old rogue site you can only go past 200 at lvl 57(4 points pr lvl after 50, starting at 175.) I didnt start to train on Bind Wound before after hitting lvl 50 tho...

Good to know the bow stays, I was getting worried!
Old 08-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im pretty sure, got to 196 skillpoints at lvl 55. Will try and see if it breaks 200 at 56 now, but according to the old rogue site you can only go past 200 at lvl 57(4 points pr lvl after 50, starting at 175.) I didnt start to train on Bind Wound before after hitting lvl 50 tho...

Good to know the bow stays, I was getting worried!
If you're at 196, you'll be able to get to 200. It's not going to stop between 5 point increments. You won't, however, be able to get 201 or higher until 51. Don't waste your time trying to impossibly break that cap.
Closed Thread