Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2018, 07:53 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BM is probably the best solo.

Try to duo puppets with a monk in PoM for the big money. Made about 250k in cards a few weeks of heavy grinding on my monk doing this, meaning other shaman also made 250k.
Just to be sure: BM requires me to be playing the ENC right? Or could the shaman solo BM too?

And yeah puppets would be nice but my play times are weird and very much in flux so it's hard to reliably plan any team work, hence this post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2018, 07:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by commongood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks. One more question: Is there a way to know which type of chetari mob can drop the most valuable weapons? The wiki doesn't seem completely clear about it.
From what I can tell you can find them on any of the rats. I usually pull the rats from the hit in the back corner, or trigger the swarm trap and pull the first few in the tunnel. Trigger the trap, wc cap out, gate back. Think it stays inactive for an hour or so.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:07 AM
Sarnak

BM would require a good chanter that knows the zones and traps, will be a learning curve for sure.

You can see the rats that have weapons, DN weapons don’t sell that well though.
Old 11-14-2018, 08:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaeophi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NG is pretty easy and you can sometimes get 1 - 1.5k hourly if youre lucky.
NG can be somewhat difficult if you're bad and how much you make depends on RNG.
Expect 10-25k in a 4 hour timespan.
wat
Old 11-14-2018, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

I think he means BM instead of the second NG line.

Shaman can solo BM but I dunno if they can really break the camp solo in a viable / sustainable way. Maybe a knowledgeable shammie can chime in.

On a chanter BM isn't hard once you've got the traps figured out. Just a matter of RNG on charm breaks and ideally having a friendly clicky cleric parked in VL somewhere cuz every now and then you will die [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I remember when BM was 20k+ / hour QQ
Old 11-14-2018, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatogre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It may be hard to beat PoM for easy semi-afk solo farming, but yeah A4 is hard to snag.

Frenzy in Velks isn't too bad, the wrist drop is not lore so that's nice, though semi-frequently camped. It's very easy though. BM on enchanter in Velks is pretty good too, higher risk though. On the Shaman you can solo 6 necks and sell loot rights, I've made a good bit that way. You could also level up smithing and sell Garzicor MQs. There's also good ol HS South/Drusella solo on the enchanter, FBH still sells for a good amount.
Shaman cannot solo +6 necks. I tried Ayillish which is the easiest +6 neck and it didn't seem possible at all.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:20 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

What zone is BM? Sorry looked on the wiki and didn't see a zone with that acronym.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:24 AM
Banned

Default d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wat
Sorry. Crypt in Seb i meant
Old 11-14-2018, 10:25 AM
Banned

Hes talking about Velks btw. I think velks is okay if seb is too hard for you.
Old 11-14-2018, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Shamans can 100% solo Ayillish.

Play the cliff golem torpor lottery.
Closed Thread