Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2019, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

cleric - rogue - wiz are neeeded in everyguild, but play what you are going to have fun with

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 02-24-2019, 12:15 AM
Planar Protector

All guilds recruit all classes; none are particularly selective in that regard. Although you should pick something you will enjoy, You should pick something that makes you either, a) self-sufficient or b) in demand.

Playing a cleric here was very good to me.
Last edited by Ella`Ella; 02-24-2019 at 12:17 AM.. Reason: Grammar
Old 02-24-2019, 12:52 AM
Sarnak

Nice! I'd say the cliche "play what you want", but clerics, rogues, bards and of course tanks are always in need for raids.
Old 02-24-2019, 06:05 PM
Aviak

After reading through this thread, I'd love to be a part of Auld Lang Syne, I have a 29 Druid and 7 Warrior I am currently leveling up. Made the Druid for ports and because that's what I played back in the day lol. I made a Warrior yesterday because I have noticed a lack of tanks when I group up on my Druid, so I figured I'd add one more into the world.
Old 02-25-2019, 02:01 AM
Large Rat

Default Thinking of joining

The concept for you guild sounds intriguing. I played EQ back in the day and had just restarted on P1999 when my computer crashed. As I'm killing time on the forums until my computer is fixed i had a question about your guild to understand it better.

You mention the main reason was to avoid the over inflated prices on the economy on the server taking place in the EC Tunnels.

So I'm curious those prices for a HQ Bear Pelt is like 30pp, or Spiderling Silk Stacks 10pp.

As trade by guild members is within the guild only, what is the in guild trade value of those same items?

So I can understand how inflated the server prices are, after all it's been a long time since I played EQ.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:48 AM
Skeleton

Would I have to be level 1 to join? I have a non-twink level 10 bard I’d love to have join. Please let me know your thoughts.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grexys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would I have to be level 1 to join? I have a non-twink level 10 bard I’d love to have join. Please let me know your thoughts.
Level 15 or below.
Old 04-15-2019, 08:17 PM
Orc

Would love to join up, I just added a post in the Discord recruiting section. This sound incredibly fun and challenging, looking forward to really getting the old experience back with this play style. Cheers.

Old 04-30-2019, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Bump for an amazing group!
Old 05-01-2019, 07:26 AM
Large Bat

This sounds quite interesting to me. I have never played EQ before (ever!) so this is a learning experience, and I'd rather not do what a lot of the guides say and go and try to get twink items to make it easier. I want to experience the game as it was intended, maybe in order to get a better feel for how MMOs have become. It's been a bit rough though since I'm only familiar with WoW.

I have a level 4 Paladin in Qeynos Hills that I've been very slowly grinding XP out on. being totally new it's certainly not what I'm used to from other MMORPGs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread