Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2019, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How shit do you have to be to so obviously be in the right and still get shit on for it lol
I passed out and hit my head off of the table when I tried to read this sentence.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:35 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 03-21-2019, 10:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean loramin is nearly as self important as rygar, which is at least annoying
Why do you let stupid shit in life bother you?
Old 03-21-2019, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you let stupid shit in life bother you?
Envy.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-21-2019, 12:38 PM
Banned

It's sad.
Old 03-21-2019, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

ya all buggin out, he offered to pay for 2 earring, the deal wasnt 10k each, why pay for half of a product, i wouldnt pay either till the deal was deliveried, deal was 20 for two, one drops, he looks for a higher bidder, takes longer to deliver, i dont blame him the way hes talking he probly seen he could get more each and tryna sell off as they come till he dont get a bidder then deliver on his deal. /shrug He trusted him in the begining of the deal, trust him till the end.
Old 03-21-2019, 04:24 PM
Banned

belly button fuzz on my knife or butt hole lint on my dick
Old 03-21-2019, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewkeng [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya all buggin out, he offered to pay for 2 earring, the deal wasnt 10k each, why pay for half of a product, i wouldnt pay either till the deal was deliveried, deal was 20 for two, one drops, he looks for a higher bidder, takes longer to deliver, i dont blame him the way hes talking he probly seen he could get more each and tryna sell off as they come till he dont get a bidder then deliver on his deal. /shrug He trusted him in the begining of the deal, trust him till the end.
I think this hit the nail on the head given Yado deleted his wts post from discord, and I've seen him a few times in ec over the last week auctioning these asking for 20k or more. Scummy move to make a deal with someone and then shop for a higher price behind their back, but not surprising given the OP.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

In all honesty, I really admire the guy that stiffed him on the payment.

Stiffing someone who is about to be banned is the EQ equivalent of borrowing money from a mobster you know is about to get whacked...
Old 03-21-2019, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Technically he didn't stiff him yet. OP didn't deliver the presumed original agreement which was 2 earrings for 20k. OP can wash his hands of him after he's paid for one and not give him the second for the 10k, which is probably what the buyer is concerned with given OPs reputation.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread