Grakken confirmed retarded.

Fizzlelina Fizzlezalot <Castle> :: Gnome Necromancer :: Green
Welgrim Stoutslammer <Dawn Believers> :: Dwarf Cleric :: Blue
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Welgrim's Project 1999 files: https://p99.yourfirefly.com
Old 11-15-2019, 04:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoken like a true bluebie who never played on red during the 300+ pop days.
I was there, it was amazing. Not while leveling, but zone wide raid battles of 50 v 50 were simply astounding. It was what raiding should be, rather than a poopsock contest. 10/10 Would play a server with PvP enabled in raid zones only.
Old 11-15-2019, 04:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spoken like a true bluebie who never played on red during the 300+ pop days.
Current pop 10 on Red, looks like you lost four while typing. While typing on the Green forums, let's note.

Why is that?
Old 11-15-2019, 04:07 AM
Banned

Grats, Rogean. You'll have these manchildren donating until the end of time for the chance to deny themselves manastones.
Old 11-15-2019, 04:12 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And can you point me to the rule that says you need to be able to solo a mob before you can /list it?
This is where the problem is. I'm stating it misses a rule or a sentence or something to make it clear.
So if there is nothing you have to refer to P99 general rules etablished in 2012 which was used and respected by people since... where :
2. Help understanding what constitutes a 'camp'.

"That being said, you can absolutely "camp" mobs, and you cannot steal another players 'camp'. In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed,that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off. You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it. You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was actively participating in the camp.
Not when I arrived. Not when Panoramix arrived, neither when the other druid / mages arrived.

You were FD the whole time not participating in camp. You were just waiting for more people because you couldnt kill the mob.

Once again I repeat for the dolls who won't understand that :

"I'm just stating it misses a tune up in the /list rules."
if it's not clear enough...
Last edited by lituviel; 11-15-2019 at 04:21 AM..
Old 11-15-2019, 04:21 AM
Aviak

grakken was silly
but helped in the end
I say give them a break and don't let a public moment of bad judgement ruin their reputation forever on the server like that book not up idiot

want everyone to be welcome here, and it seems like he came to understand why his approach was antisocial already
Old 11-15-2019, 04:23 AM
Aviak

y'know
forgiveness and compassion and all

continuing to bash him reflects on the basher as much as it does him
Old 11-15-2019, 04:24 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is where the problem is. I'm stating it misses a rule or a sentence or something to make it clear.
So if there is nothing you have to refer to P99 general rules etablished in 2012 which was used and respected by people since... where :
2. Help understanding what constitutes a 'camp'.

"That being said, you can absolutely "camp" mobs, and you cannot steal another players 'camp'. In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed,that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off. You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it. You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up."

Not when I arrived. Not when Panoramix arrived, neither when the other druid / mages arrived.

You were FD the whole time not participating in camp. You were just waiting people you couldnt kill the mob.

Once again I repeat for the dolls who won't understand that :

"I'm just stating it misses a tune up in the /list rules."
if it's not clear enought...

And had you grouped with the dude to kill the placeholder, you would get your own elf pixels faster. Like I'm not sure what the hangup here is. Teaming up costs literally nothing; it is in fact of net benefit because it means the placeholder dies faster, thus the list moves faster, expediting your own loot chances.

It's like cooperation creates efficiency or something.
Old 11-15-2019, 04:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
camp definition
yes, you can have the camp. the /list function doesnt mandate anyone needs to participate. would be nice, if everyone pitches in, but you guys made it clear to Crovax that you want him to die and possibly lose #1 spot, thus circumventing a function put in to prevent camp monopolization

scenario: war #1 lister and clr #2 lister duoing. clr lets war die towards the end of the fight, finishes EE, and since #1 is not in zone, #2 gets the stone. whos the asshole here? #2 seems like the obvious answer
Last edited by unleashedd; 11-15-2019 at 04:30 AM..
Old 11-15-2019, 04:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRusty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And had you grouped with the dude to kill the placeholder, you would get your own elf pixels faster. Like I'm not sure what the hangup here is. Teaming up costs literally nothing; it is in fact of net benefit because it means the placeholder dies faster, thus the list moves faster, expediting your own loot chances.

It's like cooperation creates efficiency or something.
Quote:
Nope, you were FD'ed in the back we started grouping, we were grouped with them, you didn't even bother accepting the invite.

Panoramix and I engaged the PH.

However you don't show screeshot of following conversation. There's a reason to it.

We ended up helping you to get this started and taking your side and you still put me down.
Whatever, stupidity.

Congratulations, you're a doll.
Now move on.
Closed Thread