Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 08:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why Llandris is an awesome guide.
Agreed. Outside of his friendly interactions with the community, he is always professional and I never witnessed him showing any favoritism or flaunting his power.

Cheers to Llandris!
Old 07-30-2017, 09:10 PM
Fire Giant

can i challenge you Filbus? i need excitement. War v War
Old 07-30-2017, 09:30 PM
Banned

Of course I'm down to duel... but my price is an RP thread to make the challenge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: The RP just needs to establish you as someone who is worthy of a duel with THE PROTECTOR OF RIVERVALE. You don't necessarily have to be a [foe] of the Vale. For instance, I dueled Willfight for Protectorate Supremacy. However, a non-halfling (Willfight is Filbus' cousin) might need to have an RP thread proving they defeated a great foe, or that they have a strong motivation for the challenge...
Last edited by skarlorn; 07-30-2017 at 09:34 PM..
Old 07-30-2017, 10:14 PM
Banned

signing up to conflag wand u
Old 07-30-2017, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course I'm down to duel... but my price is an RP thread to make the challenge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: The RP just needs to establish you as someone who is worthy of a duel with THE PROTECTOR OF RIVERVALE. You don't necessarily have to be a [foe] of the Vale. For instance, I dueled Willfight for Protectorate Supremacy. However, a non-halfling (Willfight is Filbus' cousin) might need to have an RP thread proving they defeated a great foe, or that they have a strong motivation for the challenge...
Agreed - if just "anyone" could challenge The Immortal Filbus, then it's just work work work all the time. You have to be worthy before you challenge.
Old 07-30-2017, 10:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did Gubbin or Deeppockets put up the platinum to have Jim Ross announce the dual?
Someone should've made a Jimross character.

BAH GAWD FILBUS IS BEATING HIM LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE!
Old 07-31-2017, 12:19 AM
Sarnak

Never ended up going to this, but did watch the video, and that was pretty great
Closed Thread