Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

I legitimately started to cry when I thought this was the end...

I want Sirken to make me a beetle that spreads the undead disease (rez)!

-Mcoy
Old 09-27-2017, 12:22 AM
Fire Giant

Thanks you guys! I never cease to be amazed when you not only put up with my antics but encourage them : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love the starcraft upgrades on the AA page =) Well done.
HIGH FIVE!! I only wish I could have somehow put some terran upgrades...... tunneling claws!!! why didn't I think of that!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well edited, well spoken.

Thank you for making these. /kneel
an editing compliment! ty! this is the way to my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where's the patreon??
I was not happy with the situation so I annihilated it

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissmissile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOVE your vids. I recently stumbled upon this site with a whole bunch of EQ RPG pdfs. I'm not sure your stance on whether you consider the table top RPG lore canon, but they are chock flippin full of cool shit. The chess board in BB is covered, the origin and downfall of the Kedge, weird out of the way places in the Faydwer, the socio-economic system in place in Crushbone. I think they'd be right up your and anyone else interested in this kind of thing's alley.

http://norrath.jhowardhistory.com/eqrpg/
note - not the complete library of EQ RPG books
ty! I honestly don't know what's canon or not, and I don't really know much about EQ lore (my studies are mostly the works of Tolkien), which makes making a video about it very difficult - there's so much info that's out of date, or updated, or from eq 1 or eq 2 or expansions i never played or just misinformation from the guide books or among the players! lol and now a table top rpg?! I'll have to check it out : ) thx again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brilliant work. Attention to detail is off the charts man.

You ever consider leveling a rogue? You could really explore deep into places the shaman might have trouble going...

I am really curious what you'd find hidden really deep in Norrath, lol.

***Ahh, maybe better to not make a rogue you might end up deep in dungeons for the next 20 years trying to decipher mysteries you find in them. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A fine idea but rest assured, I've had no interest in " leveling " anything since 2010 : p But there is a good deal of this game that I've never seen ( I've never entered Sebelis for example )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I legitimately started to cry when I thought this was the end...

I want Sirken to make me a beetle that spreads the undead disease (rez)!

-Mcoy
Music tells us how to feel, so I blame Howard Shore for that particular goof. I had nothin to do with it

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 09-27-2017, 12:23 AM
Planar Protector

Those rathe mountain sphinxes have always been the biggest mystery to me but there's not much to say about them is there?
Old 09-27-2017, 01:43 AM
Fire Giant

Love your videos. Keep up the amazing work.
Old 09-27-2017, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

Great video! I'm glad to see you still have the passion for these, I always enjoy them.

I was part of the GM event way back in the day that spawned that gargantuan lore research thread. It was a multi-day GM event where we followed a GM who was RPing different lore characters around the world trying to uncover the mystery of the prophecy and prevent it. I've still got about 300 screenshots that includes most of the dialog from the event. If you're interested I could zip them up and send them to you.
Old 09-27-2017, 04:42 AM
Fire Giant

Incredible serie of videos, and as usual this episode doesnt disappoint ! Love your snappy edits and your sense of humor.
Technical question, how do you get such pro camera moves within the game ? Do you smooth them out in post ? Stabilize or something ? Or do you use a special gaming mice or is it something else ? Im very very impressed by the level of production, and I bet you spend a huge amount of time shooting and editing. Anyway what you do is invaluable for the community. THANKS for that !!
PS : lvl up and do something about Sebilis and Hole !
Old 09-27-2017, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

great video always entertaining.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-27-2017, 06:47 AM
Kobold

Who the idiots replaced beetles with kitties.. It like replacing Redeye/Verant with ynoS.. oh wait they done it again already.

Nice vids.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2017, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

You've done it again you crazy bastard! Love the little things in your videos, like the 'new level caps' in the fire beetle expansion and it dings level 3. That's the stuff that makes me giggle!
Old 09-27-2017, 10:45 AM
Planar Protector

fantastic video!

what will it take to get you an epic!?!

( my favorite part was the transition from the symbol to the tattoo on your face. that was a brilliant match cut, amazing )