Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you be playing it?
Yes 152 42.34%
No 207 57.66%
Voters: 359. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 04:58 AM
Planar Protector

maybe mage instead for pet DPS. Summons etc. Might work better.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 04-01-2015, 05:13 AM
Banned

PoP weapons dropping from hate trash mobs
Old 04-01-2015, 05:17 AM
Fire Giant

Swish, your SIG GIF is weird as fuk. And it does not involve an animal (i.e. feline (i.e. cat)). Therefore != classic (p99 forum quest).
Old 04-01-2015, 05:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe mage instead for pet DPS. Summons etc. Might work better.
Mages make an excellent box. A quick assist tank macro with pet attack on pull allows you to go back to your tank quickly to position the mob. Then you can go back to the mage and fire up a nuke. Really straightforward.

CotH is great for getting where you need to go. All you need to do is run the mage near the next zoneline and summon the rest.

I'm definitely going to play a bard. Plan to box a chanter/mage too. I'm gonna play with friends i've met on p99, don't know what they will play but we'll make it work.
Old 04-01-2015, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unclassic Freeport and common lands ewwww
Old 04-01-2015, 11:53 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by makasouleater69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wont be, because they don't pay attention to RMT, they have a fility cash shop, and allow people to run with as many characters as they want at a time. I also dont have any faith that they will keep everquest going once they move on to something else. They have shut down so many games, I am not even sure why any one gives these people money.
I mean it is equivalent to going to honda, and buying a car, and then 2 years later they are like, sorry we fucked that car up, we wont support it any more, and wont sell you parts, or anything, your just stuck with it, good luck with all that. If honda did that, it would be shut down as a business in no time, but yet here this shit ass company, soe/daybreak games still is making money. I mean daybreak games........ You gotta be one stupid mo fo to make the name of your company that.
Except Everquest has been around for 15 years, the original prog servers are still running (i.e. not shut down), and most importantly, a honda cost 15-20k whereas EQ costs $15/month (nothing).

TLDR: your analogy fails on multiple levels
Old 04-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by makasouleater69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wont be, because they don't pay attention to RMT, they have a fility cash shop, and allow people to run with as many characters as they want at a time. I also dont have any faith that they will keep everquest going once they move on to something else. They have shut down so many games, I am not even sure why any one gives these people money.
I mean it is equivalent to going to honda, and buying a car, and then 2 years later they are like, sorry we fucked that car up, we wont support it any more, and wont sell you parts, or anything, your just stuck with it, good luck with all that. If honda did that, it would be shut down as a business in no time, but yet here this shit ass company, soe/daybreak games still is making money. I mean daybreak games........ You gotta be one stupid mo fo to make the name of your company that.
You're fucking stupid
Old 04-01-2015, 10:04 PM
Aviak

Where's the option for: 'HELL FUCKING NO!'?
First Rogue on Xegony to attain Make Poison (200) & Apply Poison (200)
Old 04-01-2015, 10:55 PM
Sarnak

So this progression server won't be classic exp? There will be current modifications? How different would it be from starting at level 1 on P99 compared to Live on this progression server?
Old 04-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Banned

EZ server is gonna be more classic than this one will ever be.
Closed Thread