Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 05:58 PM
Aviak

Default Something different for returning players

Ive always wanted to do certain quest lines and am willing to help others with theirs as well. Would be nice to meet some like minded individuals with same philosophy, currently I am just starting a new SK and want to do the Greenmist quest line eventually. Hit me up in game or here.

Cobretti
Iksar SK
Level 3
Old 05-14-2016, 12:08 PM
Kobold

Kudos for the offer!

I recently started playing regularly; and rolled Troll Shaman. Level 20 atm; but after I get to 34(ish) I was planning on stalling to do a few pieces of totemic armor; reclaim pet clickly, and Star of Eyes clicky (to eliminate global cooldown) quest lines.

If we're within range of each other by then; ill appreciate the help, and certainly extend any aid I can your way. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I mained a DE cleric back in live; and had my clicky snare, Regent Symbol of Innoruuk. used it here-and-there... however I just recently completed this on my troll shaman (must by Inny diety!) and even though it has a long cast time and short duration; its helped a ton being a Shaman with a snare... Ive duo'd with a few enchanters and we've done some decent fear kiting. I assume back before root/snare stacked it was less useful... and will see less usage higher up when i have more tools/mana at my disposal; but at these lower levels its been quite handy.

I had to recruit help from a few higher levels to complete the quest though, (one from the guild im in, Kittens who say Meow!) since the last NPC is a level 29 pally who LoH's. Otherwise I would have had to wait until 29(ish) probably to obtain it myself, when its useable at 15.

So, cya round maybe. =)

-Oipi
Closed Thread