Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2020, 10:05 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Myga possible camp

I have read how to spawn Myga, I know the PHs and know the theory to force her out. My question is is there any ruling on whether this is a camp? Can you camp Myga the same way you do SF? its annoying cause forcing the spawn require the other 3 spawn table PHs to be up, and kill the Myga PH every 8 hours. Its just annoying when you are trying to work on this spell and get a ToD for the myga PH and then someone comes in and starts killing all the PHs you have left alive trying to force myga. Would there even be a legitimate way to do this? Thoughts are appreciated.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:52 AM
Sarnak

If you could find a single placeholder, kill it, and stay online for 8+hrs for the pop, i suspect its definitely campable by that standard.You are camping a single spawn point in an outdoor zone

<Gravity>
Old 04-05-2020, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

outdoor mob you could only camp 1 spawn really
Old 04-05-2020, 11:59 PM
Sarnak

Presumably this would work like Quilmane, albeit much more annoying. You would need 1 person/1 group per PHer. You would need to kill each PHer each time they pop. Any Myga pop at any PHer your team is camping is yours.

You have no claim over anything going on at any PHer you're not camping, and you sure can't leave a PHer up. If you leave it up you are not camping it.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Short answer, practically no.
Closed Thread