Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They got raid banned, you re calling gm bullshiter?

Let me guess what guild you're in[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Enjoy the raid ban.
I'm sorry you lack reading comprehension.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:23 AM
Sarnak

I disagree with bag limits. Shorter windows (+\- 4 hours) and more frequent quakes (51 days dry) would be a good start. Regardless it’s the gm’s server and lashing out at the rest of the server population over server staff decision was a bold move.

Gm’s won’t restore anything or delete loot here and that’s fine this game is meant to be unforgiving and challenging and that’s the fun in it. But there are consequences to actions
Old 02-07-2021, 10:42 AM
Kobold

I think most people would agree, that while ST stealing several mobs from the server at large sucks, it's a small price to pay for the justice served.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:55 AM
Kobold

IF no respawning is done, I would guess ST will have to concede 30 nobles once their raid ban is lifted.

The loot obtained need to be remove for sure.
Old 02-07-2021, 10:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gm’s won’t restore anything or delete loot here and that’s fine this game is meant to be unforgiving and challenging and that’s the fun in it. But there are consequences to actions
They did and still do actually if called for, which it is.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ST is outperforming every other guild on the server by a mile. In a free-for-all ST would dominate every bit of content they yearned for. These noble races and whatnot are to me strange solutions for evening the playing field.

I can see how ST feels entitled to the Trak teeth when they ARE winning the engages a system that's already effectively a handicap for them.
<Seal Teal> constantly puts on a farce of "we love competition bring it on", and when they lose several ACTUAL competitions in a row, their leadership lost their composure.

In the fairest of sense, the Noble race shows that any guild on P99 Green can be competitive when it boils down to a footrace for FTE.

Seal Team's only weight over other guilds are their sheer size and capability to sit for 16 hours in front of a computer screen at multiple targets due to this size. Their leadership 110% planned and knew of this, by absorbing Lineage just before Kunark.

When you become a monopolizing force, it must be dismantled for the betterment of the economy.

If Seal Team was doing what they do with 30-40 players in the current landscape, I'd tip my hat. But alas, they can't. Their sociopathic leadership steps on everyone's neck to get to the top, and the GMs rightfully so stepped in.

They've hopefully learned a hard lesson: When you're a dog, don't bite the hand that feeds.
Old 02-07-2021, 12:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xersius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Seal Teal> constantly puts on a farce of "we love competition bring it on", and when they lose several ACTUAL competitions in a row, their leadership lost their composure.
It wasn't losing a noble race that sent them off. I've only heard excitement coming from ST whenever there's competition. Seems to me it was the "welfare trakanons" that made them snap.

Quote:
When you become a monopolizing force, it must be dismantled for the betterment of the economy.
Sure and now it'll be Kingdom. Nothing's really changed.

The p99 management has sent a strong message. Get along or you won't get to play with the other children. Its their show.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't losing a noble race that sent them off. I've only heard excitement coming from ST whenever there's competition. Seems to me it was the "welfare trakanons" that made them snap.

Sure and now it'll be Kingdom. Nothing's really changed.

The p99 management has sent a strong message. Get along or you won't get to play with the other children. Its their show.
The idea of competition in this context is laughable, when all it amounts to is staring at a screen and recruiting such that you have ample raid force 24/7. The only people that want to "compete" in this game are those that can't win competitions of actual skill.

Oh, and when there is a chance you might actually lose, just drop reavers on em.
Old 02-07-2021, 02:57 PM
Sarnak

makes more sense for seal team to be suspended until the natural restoration of the Nobles happen, so like 3 weeks or so.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imposter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
makes more sense for seal team to be suspended until the natural restoration of the Nobles happen, so like 3 weeks or so.
Respectfully, i strongly disagree with you. The GM should keep ST suspended until they feel ST has learned their lesson and show remorse. They weren’t banned for betraying the UN and killing sky mobs, so why should their punishment be reflected by something like this?

They should be a us needs until they openly apologize to everyone, show great remorse for their toxic and depraved behavior, and feel a damn lot more than a slap on the wrists for disrespecting all the other guilds, the entire server, and the gm’s who work so hard to make this game we love. And after that it should be a minimum of a month on top of that.

Please note, this is a special circumstance. It’s not shady tactics on 1 boss. Their actions quite literally took 10 noble Gods from fed; 8 from kingdoms second noble, 5 from kingdoms first noble. Kingdom had paid tax giving a noble to other guilds and had agreements to give additional Nobles to smaller guilds as a peace offering. You can’t tell me 23 god kills is comparable to anything we have seen before. The absurdity of st’s egotistical and moronic actions have cost 4-5 guilds MONTHS of progress. Progress that they earned through hard work and practice. I have been practicing racing noble for 10 hrs a week for a month, and many others have too. There was a community agreement that was completely disregarded, and due to this GM intervention is worth consideration.
Closed Thread