Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm confused. Is the above quote how you really feel or the one below this:

"Lol coming from the guild that merged 15 other guilds 6 years after Velious came out, 10 years after P99 came out and when no one gives a shit about blue anymore. Grats on winning when Green is more popular than blue. You dun good."

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=108
Detoxx's wild projection is like Schrodinger's salt box, fluctuating between states of 'git gud' and 'who cares' to suit the narrative he's built himself at that particular time.
Old 09-15-2020, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Detoxx's wild projection is like Schrodinger's salt box, fluctuating between states of 'git gud' and 'who cares' to suit the narrative he's built himself at that particular time.
git gud kid
Old 09-16-2020, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

Tldr; is this post about Arcler getting to BiS by afk bot tracking dkp in every hole in norrath for the last year to 96% lifetime RA? If not that would be a cool thread. Imagine the level of spin and brain washing you'd need to accept after video evidence of your guild leader cheating goes viral. It will be fun when the blanket bans come out we can all laugh together.
Old 09-16-2020, 02:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tldr; is this post about Arcler getting to BiS by afk bot tracking dkp in every hole in norrath for the last year to 96% lifetime RA? If not that would be a cool thread. Imagine the level of spin and brain washing you'd need to accept after video evidence of your guild leader cheating goes viral. It will be fun when the blanket bans come out we can all laugh together.
This post is about how Kittens is #2 raid guild that OP should tell his friend to join. KWSM.ninja

AG is #3, then its like TSS, DB, Freedom, Castle, kinda all mixed in there, not sure how to rank them.

Regarding Arcler, no one has posted any evidence, and the fact that you cling to that is very cringe. Baseless claims make you look very desperate, like you are grasping. The GM's already proved that he took 6 seconds to call that Trak, so if anything Arcler was really slow. The video was just laggy. You can see warping all over it.

Again, if you keep going to that, expect everyone to cringe at you.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This post is about how Kittens is #2 raid guild that OP should tell his friend to join. KWSM.ninja

AG is #3, then its like TSS, DB, Freedom, Castle, kinda all mixed in there, not sure how to rank them.

Regarding Arcler, no one has posted any evidence, and the fact that you cling to that is very cringe. Baseless claims make you look very desperate, like you are grasping. The GM's already proved that he took 6 seconds to call that Trak, so if anything Arcler was really slow. The video was just laggy. You can see warping all over it.

As the OP, my rank order is a little different, I definitely feel like Freedom/AG are at the top pulling in by far the most loot per capita. With big ticket items going significantly cheaper in freedom due to lower #s. Also I thoroughly enjoy knowing everyone in my guild and seeing everyone contribute - so when others get loot I can genuinely say “I know that person has put in the work to deserve that item” and be sincerely happy for them Vs wow I never see that guy do anything how does he have 6000dkp. For this reason I’d probably put Kittens at #3 behind the two way tie at #1 and then riot at #4 bc the
Zerg does work and they do get kills albeit just the downside of that much overkill is a MUCH longer wait for good items.
Old 09-16-2020, 07:29 AM
Sarnak

Heard you can get a SoW sword from VP in your first week in Riot.
Old 09-16-2020, 07:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heard you can get a SoW sword from VP in your first week in Riot.
Damn, ag/freedom dkp conversion is that good atm? They are desperate...
Old 09-16-2020, 07:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn, ag/freedom dkp conversion is that good atm? They are desperate...
Funny you mention that cuz two different people in AG asked me last week if Riot does any DKP transfer.

They do not DKP transfer.

But it's super easy to earn your pixels there and they're so bloat on loot that stuff goes cheap.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

tick, tock, tick, tock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2020, 10:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tick, tock, tick, tock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard WToV exit isn't safe again. Can confirm?
Closed Thread