Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2016, 12:50 AM
Orc

Default Random faction lodd

I play a Troll SK and starting at level 4 all I have done is kill Crushbone orcs to increase factor standing with Kelethin and Kaladim, 2 days ago I stopped over in BB to con a few guards and check if I had made any progress, Upon conning the guards I was very happy to see that My faction with the dwarves had increased from Scowling to Threatening. I happily went right back to Crushbone to continue my Orc massacre knowing that I was actualy making progress. Last night I went back to BB as a side trip on a run to Steamfont to sell some junk to the Druid ring vendor there I conned the guards I had conned the previous day just to see if I had made it to dubious yet and I was back down to scowling after having done nothing but kill orcs from the time I had conned Threatening. I had no kind of faction increase buffs or anything either time I conned them, I did get wolf form AFTER conning and had changed to apprehensive while in wolf form, but when I conned threatening I was just standing there the exact same as the next day when I had apparently lost dwarf faction from killing Crushbone orcs. In other words there were no mitigating factors that would have changed my faction down to Threatening temporarily or artificially when I originally checked on my progress.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:34 PM
Former Guide

Moving to resolved as logs are not posted for any verification, does not appear to be a widespread issue. Probably just user error.
Closed Thread