Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2015, 03:55 PM
Kobold

I petitioned immediately. llandris, it would be a simple matter to look at the logs for EC, at the time I stated in my petition, (11/1 22:25ish according to /time command) and see a CoS going into inv of a char named Vektius (or possibly something similar; it was late at night and I was exhausted, but I think I have the name right) who immediately logged. Would you mind taking a look? I'd be curious if they xferred the CoS, and deleted the thieving char to cover their butt. Thank you in advance.

And again, I'd really like to know their main; I'm sure that anyone who hates a thief, would like to know before they group with this person.

Like I said, I know the CoS is gone; this is not a reimbursement request. This is just to identify a thief.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by talian21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I petitioned immediately. llandris, it would be a simple matter to look at the logs for EC, at the time I stated in my petition, (11/1 22:25ish according to /time command) and see a CoS going into inv of a char named Vektius (or possibly something similar; it was late at night and I was exhausted, but I think I have the name right) who immediately logged. Would you mind taking a look? I'd be curious if they xferred the CoS, and deleted the thieving char to cover their butt. Thank you in advance.

And again, I'd really like to know their main; I'm sure that anyone who hates a thief, would like to know before they group with this person.

Like I said, I know the CoS is gone; this is not a reimbursement request. This is just to identify a thief.
You don't have logs of it yourself?
Old 11-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That name does not exist.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 11-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by talian21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and see a CoS going into inv of a char named Vektius (or possibly something similar;
Curious wording... This wasn't a drop transfer intercept by chance was it? :/
Old 11-02-2015, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

CoS as in Circlet of Shadow? People actually steal those lol?
Old 11-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Since we all know I'll never see that bad boy again,
Heh.
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 11-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Sarnak

isnt it time to nerf the CoS yet? been so many in circulation I wonder how long it'll take before non-nerfed ones increase in value.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

There's got to be 1000s of prenerf ones, I don't see the nerf being a big deal for anyone who hasn't got a prenerf one... but then if someone touts holgresh beads at 500k everyone else will as well.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

They won't cost as much as live. Not even close. We've had years with kunark, and even now you constantly see someone trying get rid of their CoS/Beads. Once upon a time it was cool to own one, now you're just one of many.

Nerf will prob bump up the price but due to the sheer amount of people who think they're clever by saving one to sell, yeah, good luck Mr EC hustler, you're definitely the only one who thought of this.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They won't cost as much as live. Not even close. We've had years with kunark, and even now you constantly see someone trying get rid of their CoS/Beads. Once upon a time it was cool to own one, now you're just one of many.

Nerf will prob bump up the price but due to the sheer amount of people who think they're clever by saving one to sell, yeah, good luck Mr EC hustler, you're definitely the only one who thought of this.
Can confirm, even I have a CoS on my ec bot and I am not one to tunnel quest
Closed Thread