Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2019, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no, not really. anyone like him and younger will do very well so long as they aren't as vocal about race. you have a shitty attitude dude. what the heck is the source of JD's bitterness and lack of confidence. JD is smart and knowledgeable, but seems to embrace the idea that he's powerless. what's the dealio?
Yep, that’s my thoughts on millennials. Y’all have such a defeatist attitude. This dude is telling me how easy my life was. Yes, learning English and digging trenches for PVC pipe in Nacogdoches heat at age 11 was great. Certainly no one was racist towards us. Everything was handed to my family. I especially enjoyed my uncle dying and having an assault rifle handed to me at 7 and my dad telling me to use it on any Arabs coming for my mother or sister, and to listen to my grandfather and the local imam

JD, you need to work on how you perceive things. My life has been easy because I embrace the struggle instead of whining about it. Nut up pussy

Homeboy update:

Homeboy as of yet has not been fired. My main point of contention was homeboy would not receive much of a severance package. I wanted a year’s severance since he needs it. Anyway, Friday is when these things usually happen, but between that and me being offered my job back, I’m ok with the outcome. I did not accept the offer by the way.
Last edited by Patriam1066; 02-19-2019 at 08:58 PM..
Old 02-19-2019, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Boomers grew up in such a prosperous society that they were able to turn "Consultation" into a 50 year career.
what up ha ha *puffs vape*

thje game has changed u better be pretty
Old 02-20-2019, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharptooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he will be fired by the next guy who takes your place

he would have fired you in your position

( to save his worthless toxic wife and disgusting millennial children whom will grow up to probably be transgenders )

either way you lose and so does he
can't wait until you or someone you love receive a terminal diagnosis

make sure to come back and visit

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:21 AM
Banned

I actually want Sharptooth to get better. That'd be nicer than crushing yet another soul. Or watching it get crushed.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:22 AM
Planar Protector

Speaking of which, I bought a pack of cigarettes the other day and they were fantastic. 1-2 a day stopped all my concentration / impulse problems. I could get work done again. I smoked about 7 or 9 then I lost the pack and I’ve been trying to keep myself from buying more the past 4 nights. Very unpleasant withdrawal. It’s not as strong as it was when I was quitting from an active addiction, but it’s constant at night. This craving has been droning in my head for 3 hours.

Something tells me I’m really close to CoPD and if I cave I’m getting emphysema.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of which, I bought a pack of cigarettes the other day and they were fantastic. 1-2 a day stopped all my concentration / impulse problems. I could get work done again. I smoked about 7 or 9 then I lost the pack and I’ve been trying to keep myself from buying more the past 4 nights. Very unpleasant withdrawal. It’s not as strong as it was when I was quitting from an active addiction, but it’s constant at night. This craving has been droning in my head for 3 hours.

Something tells me I’m really close to CoPD and if I cave I’m getting emphysema.
I bought a vape because I am living among people who all smoke and I am drug seeking. And it's kind of fun to ask men for cigarettes. gotta hold the line until return to Olympus
Old 02-20-2019, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

I was weighing voluntarily reaquiring a nicotine addiction for the performance benefits. I think it’s a bad idea. I smoked for 20 years and until recently I was 6 months clean. I get horrible mood swings when my nicotine levels drop and that’s mostly why I wanted to quit, so that I’m not an (more) awful person to the people around me.

Good to remember that. Not worth it. I should be in the clear in a few days.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:35 AM
Banned

yeah there's no performance benefits. or they are ephemeral. i think the same thing about dope, it makes me superhuman for like 3 weeks.
Old 02-20-2019, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Nicotine boosts concentration, working memory, and reduces impulsivity... it’s how I treated my ADHD & depression. Wanna know something neat? Think I just noticed this after having smoked recently, so I’m really hoping for an infection or irritation, but the bottom of my right lung hurts a little when I inhale deeply.

It’s probably lung cancer.
Last edited by Cecily; 02-20-2019 at 01:00 AM..
Old 02-20-2019, 12:55 AM
Banned

nicotine makes u smarter
Closed Thread