Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 04:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dang that's dope. I always wanted to do city raids. But people were always too chicken S*** to gather together and mess up a city.
Would love to see this legit on p99.
+1 for Teams pvp
This might interest you:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=276357
Old 06-28-2017, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now, compare it to the cannibalistic, heartless tendencies of the evil evils who have struck Filbus down...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

THIS IS EVIDENCE OF THEIR EVIL WAYS!

No, this sick elf did not brandish his magics and defend his city gates. Like a shit-clawed carrion bird he pilfered the body of his own guardians for a few platinum pieces. No honor - only fear and greed.
Don't wanna be a tattle tale, but isn't this breaking NTTR guild rules??

Jimjam is at your disposal if you can catch him. Jimjam is Rivervale 5 x can't catch me champion though.
Old 06-28-2017, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lctucker2999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw this the second it was posted. Super stoked to hear if it works out. Trolls are one of my favorite races in EQ.

Definitely have been watching this thread. thanks for the ad though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually didn't post on it because I don't exactly have a perfect reputation and didn't want to hurt their cause with my name as the first reply.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually didn't post on it because I don't exactly have a perfect reputation and didn't want to hurt their cause with my name as the first reply.
Have confidence in yourself, padawan. With such skill and expertise in the force you'd be welcome in any of the threads on this here forums!

If people view a post response on a thread and that determines their interest in the threads original message, that's a simple-minded person imo.

Can't believe you actually worry about this, tbh. It's not that serious here.

Is it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2017, 06:45 PM
Banned

I wish SNEAKSY would post here
Old 07-02-2017, 08:34 PM
Banned

Grimbil used his powerful artefacts to bring the whisper of life back into my body. How he peeled the jellied slime that the ShadowKnights had turned me into from the floor of their guild hall and restored me to full power is beyond my reckoning. Safe to say, I went straight back to Rivervale.

I trained harder than ever before under the whip of Gatmanno King. I ran for HOURS! When my belly was slightly smaller, we headed back to Rivervale where I met with my herald and protege, Jumjumfarmer.

I gave him some gifts and he gave me terrible news. More deputies dead!

We knew the Priest of Discord was to blame. Without a moment's further hesitation, we ambushed him!

The righteousness of our lynching was heard by another Hobbit hero, the venerable Willfight, my own cousin. He slit his own throat in Sebilis to appear in Rivervale and place several well-timed kicks into the PoD's balls.

The Priest killed Jumjumfarmer with a single AoE and my heart was stricken. But before I knew it, my young protege returned and got back to fighting! A warrior after my own heart!

At last we cornered him and beat him senseless.

Then, we stripped his robes and took his staff, which was given to Jumjumfarmer the Herald of Rivervale.

All in all, it was a good day for the hobbits of the Vale, and now I must rest for my eye turns back to the dark gates of Neriak and I know there will be a terrible struggle for their lives.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

Some of your posts are very cool Filbus, I enjoy reading them. I used to take on the PoD every time I was in Rivervale; I didn't do it in many other cities, not sure why.

This one time two or three years ago I was mucking around in EC and this gnome whose name I forget - a gnome enchanter though - fully flipped out at me, cursing at me with the utmost enthusiasm, claiming that I was related to Filbus somehow (surname similarity), and so clearly I must be a heinous villain of the highest order! It was actually very strange, the guy wasn't kidding or anything! Totally lost his shit.

I don't usually get that vibe from all of your roleplaying activities though; do you actually have this terrible murky past that you conceal beneath the veil of the humble Roleplayer?

Anyway, there's actually this thing I've been planning to put on for a while now, that I know you'll be very interested in participating in. Just as soon as work lets up and I get a little bit of free time to play. A few months maybe. I'll let you know.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:27 PM
Banned

Some of your posts are very terrible too Filbus.

jk
Old 07-03-2017, 01:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eabon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one time two or three years ago I was mucking around in EC and this gnome whose name I forget - a gnome enchanter though - fully flipped out at me, cursing at me with the utmost enthusiasm, claiming that I was related to Filbus somehow (surname similarity), and so clearly I must be a heinous villain of the highest order! It was actually very strange, the guy wasn't kidding or anything! Totally lost his shit.

I don't usually get that vibe from all of your roleplaying activities though; do you actually have this terrible murky past that you conceal beneath the veil of the humble Roleplayer?
Lol! I did notice a screenshot of you a few months back with the surname Furryfoot. My surname is Furyfoot... very funny to me that we both chose different versions of the pun.

As to the gnome enchanter and the suggestion of a dark past... sounds mysterious... intriguing... *queues backstory theme music*

In reality, Filbus is one of the most convoluted and twisted halflings alive. If you follow his story back to the Horror of Runnyeye, you'll see the rise and fall of a hobbit who led many young ones to death. In fact, I've probably led about 20 low level halflings into the depths of Runnyeye, just to let them get encumbered by loot and then teleport out. Filbus lost the favor of Bristlebane and ended up murdering many people while entertaining the favor of Cazic Thule, eventually coming to grips with his deep personal relationship with Rallos Zek (chronicled in A Halfling's Odyssey). As a Zek-sworn defender of the Vale, Filbus can be quite merciless. I have killed iksars outside the seb orb when they tried to hammer off of me. I once killed an Ogre in EC tunnel because he insulted Rivervale. Furthermore, the adventures of Filbus once were deadly close to the nefarious Greengrocer.

And as a non RP player? Yes.. Darkness... great darkness and power and corruption!

One time led an HS "raid" into south and a level 60 gnome enchanter got killed by our pullers and he lost a favorable setup in the cubby of South Wing. This is probably the gnome enchanter who messaged you.

The most scandalous thing I ever did was take not one, but TWO copies of the Illusion: Iksar spell from an officer in Knights Who Say Ni; I took it on Filbus and then when he offered another one to guild, logged to my enchanter and took that one. Even more scandalous is that I felt so bad I ended up paying the guy back a couple days later.

But, there are plenty of ppl whom I have trolled. Filbus is a halfling after all and if you follow his stories there's plenty of trickery in the spirit of our God Bristlebane.

Does that count to make a dark history? Another potential scandal is that I RP-married a dwarf instead of a halfling.

Let the people of Norrath be the judge!! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And yes, let me know ... it would be great to do something together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of your posts are very terrible too Filbus.

jk
this is obvious as my Rivervale Vanguard thread has only 3 stars! Bound to have a few misses though with as much content as I've made [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-03-2017, 01:18 AM
Banned

I would just like everyone to know that my personal essay to Eabon comes out of a deep feeling of love for him.

When Filbus was a lowly level 10 hobbit warrior and I was a total noob, I was led thru the dark reaches of Kithicor... immediately upon exiting the Vale I saw Eabon!! Wearing full Cobalt and wielding LIGHTSABERS! <TMO>!

And then I knew that if I believed in myself, I may also achieve greatness!

Double post
Closed Thread