Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 07:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God I'm glad we didn't take you, Supremacy. Skeezy ass motherfucker.
You sound mad brosky.

<3
Old 11-21-2012, 07:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
44 TMOs* to be accurate matey.

It was fun!! My first raid in 9 months, I'm glad to see all the no lives are still there.

Gratz TMO !
wait... this guy thinks he's a french cat?... and calls other people who play mmo's no lives?

riiiight.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait... this guy thinks he's a french cat?... and calls other people who play mmo's no lives?

riiiight.
It's RP, I like to RP cats and iksars from cabilis.

This is a game ehhh, I entertain folks I play with rather than just grief people I barely know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fun is a question of choice matey
Old 11-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's RP, I like to RP cats and iksars from cabilis.

This is a game ehhh, I entertain folks I play with rather than just grief people I barely know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fun is a question of choice matey
You are trying to hard.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:38 AM
Kobold

I seldom post in R&F, although it sometimes makes for entertaining reading, but I feel the need to comment in this thread. This encounter reminds me of the VS from a few weeks ago.

Basically, we arrive, in as good or better numbers, but "other guild" (FE in this case) gets the engage before us (they had 8 in zone). I see no problem with this as the pull was straight to camp and others were arriving. They proceed to fail (it happens to everyone sometimes) and instead of just ending the encounter and licking their wounds, they use dirty tactics to prolong their FTE. In the case of VS, "other guild" uses tactics such as FD-flopping, kiting, DA tanking (for like 7-8 minutes). In this case, lots of throwing new and rezzed bodies at it and kiting. I honestly don't know who it was that trained Sev all the North (and I mean ALL THE WAY), but I understand it was not anyone tagged FE/BDA. But it sure as hell wasn't to get away from the dragon, and the encounter was at the zoneline.

I and 4 other TMO followed Sev, always within range of body agro (and no spells cast or other aggressive actions w/i Sev's proximity - the only way to truly know a reset has occurred on him). No reset occurred and Apoeple cast on Sev and Sev was brought back to zoneline. Once there, both BDA and FE tried to beat it down (presumably not working together). This is the same thing as with VS where, in that case, FE says "fuck it" and engages VS w/o a reset (or at least w/o one where they got FTE). All the while TMO was trying to play by the rules and not interfere where it had no FTE.

I get that we are the bad guy to the server. It seems that there always needs to be one. But I can say with 100% certainty that TMO engages in "shady" tactics about 1/10 as often as FE/BDA, yet if get your information from just from R&F, you would think we have the monopoly on it.

I am not saying TMO has never done anything questionable. Although I personally am a goody-goody, it would be naive of me to say that. However, I routinely witness FE, and to a lesser extent, BDA, pulling crap that would get TMO banned if they did it. We just don't petition 90% of it, and let's be honest, who is going to have much sympathy for TMO.

Putting aside issues of rule breaking, stalling and FTE sniping are completely lame. While I am sure people can come up with an example where TMO may have been guilty of this in the past, BDA/FE do it routinely. I can think of numerous occasions in the last couple months where another guild, especially FE, try to FTE snipe a raid boss with less than 10 in the zone. A few Inny's ago, TMO had it's force in his lair and was about to engage when Olddirty decides to through a jav at him (Inny does NOT necessarily DT right off the bat, it can take at least a server tick). There were maybe 7 FE in the zone and most at zone in. This is not an occasion where guilds try to get FTE so they can kill the mob. This was pure and simple raid interference. Fortunately we saw this and watched, and laughed, as Olddirty got a beat down along with his cleric buddy. This happens all the time.

We lost the VS a few weeks ago because we were too cautious (I also disagree with the ruling - I think no guild should have been awarded the loot - but I understand guides need to make decisions that not everyone will agree with). We will likely continue to be cautious in the future because we have to. I just get a little tired of the usual trolls posting how TMO trains, KS's, kites, FTE snipes, etc., when to be honest, we are more often than not the recipient of such tactics. Of course what did I expect in an R&F thread. I know TMO has it's own trolls in here too. I just wish R&F was more about calling out people/guilds for their shenanigans and less about fabrications. Would be even more entertaining.
Chimeran - 36 DE Enchanter
<The Mystical Order>
Old 11-21-2012, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tmo killed sev with zero clerics and like 2 druids and like 28 people total.

Shame on you all.
Do you even need heals if you have 26 dps people on a 32k dragon? Kunark raiding is quite trivial, especially if you take more than 20 people.

And grats bda/fe on proving there are still no skilled guilds killing dragons on this server.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A few Inny's ago, TMO had it's force in his lair and was about to engage when Olddirty decides to through a jav at him (Inny does NOT necessarily DT right off the bat, it can take at least a server tick).
Not that it's much different, but Olddirty is a member of Europa ;D I think FTE is Oldirty (1 D ) lol.
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 11-21-2012, 09:48 AM
Fire Giant

meant to say FE member* - hate that I can't edit u.u
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 11-21-2012, 09:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that it's much different, but Olddirty is a member of Europa ;D I think FTE is Oldirty (1 D ) lol.
Whoops, thanks for correction. Would not want to speak poorly of the wrong person.
Chimeran - 36 DE Enchanter
<The Mystical Order>
Old 11-21-2012, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are trying to hard.
Too hard*

a frenchy correcting native english speaking folks, the world has come to an end.

Not really trying hard, I was quite amused to see what a clusterfuck this raid was. I was quite amused to see that in 9 months you nerds were still there, doing the same shit lol.

Those 9 months were quite relaxing and refreshing, I dunno how you can have the stamina to still batphone and get in, respect.

xxx farti boy
Closed Thread