Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2016, 01:11 AM
Sarnak

Default Open West TOV - Temporarily Relaxing Level 60 Only Restriction to Level 57 Req

Hey there,

I've been putting these on (here, here, here, here, here) for a month and a bit and I'm quite pleased with how things have panned out so far.

Although to be honest, I'm not sure for how much longer I'm going to have the time available to continue organising these raids.

And so, before we stop doing these altogether, I want to give some of the people with lower level characters the opportunity to be a part of this and come along with us at least once.

Therefore I'd like for everybody who has been interested in joining us, but who is currently Level 57, 58, or 59, to get in touch with me now. Even if you've already contacted me in the past, please do so again.
Follow the instructions in the bottom section ("FOR THOSE INTERESTED"), just like for any of our previous raids, and send me a PM.

However despite wanting to give as many people a chance to come as possible I'm still going to be making executive decisions concerning who's going to be able to come in the end. For instance, in order to ensure that we have as few - for lack of a better term - entirely useless characters at the raid, there are certain classes that we'll only be taking one or two sub 60's of.

For more info about what our raids actually are, there are links in the first sentence of this post that you can follow to my previous threads. Note that wherever I refer in the Loot Rules/System parts to "level 60", adjust that to "57+". Regulars will realise that this means that they'll be able to compete for loot for their Level 57-59 characters as well.

Our next raid will be Saturday 18 June at 6PM EST, and I'll be posting a new thread about that in a few days. If you're a sub 60 who's interested in joining us for the first time, send me a PM according to the section below. Thanks !

FOR THOSE INTERESTED:
Send me a PM in the following format:

(i) Entitle your PM with your character name and your level and class. FOR EXAMPLE: "Eabon: 60 Warrior".
(ii) What is the likelihood you'll be able to show up this Saturday? FOR EXAMPLE: "Definitely", "It's likely but not definite", "50/50"
(iii) What other Level 57-60 characters do you have that you'd be willing to attend the raid on should there be a need for them. FOR EXAMPLE: "58 Cleric, 60 Enchanter, 59 Necromancer", "None at all"
(iv) Your loot choices: Either (a) One Primary and Two Secondaries, OR (b) Three Secondaries (SEE SECTION ON LOOT SYSTEM/RULES IN A PREVIOUS THREAD)

So, your PM should look something like this:
Title: Eabon: 60 Warrior
(ii) Definitely available
(iii) Can also come on 60 Shaman
(iv) (1): Plate Legs, (2): Chain Boots, Chain Gauntlets
Last edited by Llandris; 06-14-2016 at 03:29 AM..
Old 06-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Banned

Looking forward to seeing some new people now that the level restriction is relaxed. I highly recommend these raids - they're super fun and we take in a lot of loot for the amount of people that come.

Come join while these are still happening!
Old 06-12-2016, 10:51 PM
Kobold

Definitely looking forward to seeing more people... nothing but smooth sailing with Eabon at the helm. Come have some fun while Eabon is still running these!
Old 06-13-2016, 08:06 PM
Fire Giant

Hey Eabon, what time zone is the 6 PM for ?
Kill Mulder, we take the risk of turning one man's quest into a crusade.
Old 06-14-2016, 12:45 AM
Sarnak

Ah, sorry about that.
6PM EST on Saturday the 18th of June.
Old 06-15-2016, 03:40 PM
Fire Giant

bump - amazing group of people and raids here by Eabon, hope more join in the fun this time for some more dragon slaying!
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Closed Thread