Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-24-2022, 04:03 AM
Planar Protector

Check this out, it's insane haha I just saw it tonight for the firs time on netflix. It's only this 1 20 minuet episode but god damn i wish this was a full series about reptoid bible end times.

If this is what it's like, I am gonna pray hard tonight lol
Old 01-24-2022, 10:30 AM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check this out, it's insane haha I just saw it tonight for the firs time on netflix. It's only this 1 20 minuet episode but god damn i wish this was a full series about reptoid bible end times.

If this is what it's like, I am gonna pray hard tonight lol
(an attempt to hijack those who've been woked by alex jones and david iyke to a militant cause that's pro-control)

imo antilizardperson propoganda... JOIN THE US ARMY NOW!!!! also what if the lizards are puppets/meatsuits lawl and they are just being used to turn us into soldiers for the galactic war [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

i think the sub sub text is that its those assholes living in those highrises in the city polluting your minds with jingles and sending people to die in the dirt that are the real lizard ppl

cute tho

although a few bullet points

that whole minute they spent telling martinez not to be an n'wah they could have been tackling/shooting the lizardbro

they wouldn't be eating the corn out of those cans they'd be eating the cockroaches, much better 4u

i dig the methane engineering slide

the angels are problabyly the real bad guys and u should liberate the minilizards from their protomatter antigrav goop chains so u can go face the fake yaweh

--- thats my analysis

oh ya demi moore still p hawt for an old chick (is she really a female tho?! (99% sure this comment would piss her off she wouldnt say so tho !))

whole thing has strong wierdo mommydom vibes2 not demi's fault

Nosh is right it's fire all the way down
Last edited by starkind; 01-24-2022 at 10:33 AM..
Old 01-24-2022, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

That’s not deme Moore lol
Old 01-24-2022, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Some cool easter eggs in that video

reptoids look scary and bad ass
skin suit reptoid science to control gov
144,000 (the guy with the machine in his head) to defeat the reptoid (bible prophecy) she mentioned a population equation that would result in 144,000 people
angel going to save that guy

that was the best bible prophecy movie I ever seen! and I seen em all hehe
Old 01-24-2022, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Ok if we get some kind of sulfer dioxide poisoning in the ocean that affects fishing then we have the bible prophecy needed to move to the next stage one step closer to the end of days. Time will tell.

Quote:
8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, 9 a third of the living creatures in the sea died
Old 01-25-2022, 10:03 AM
Banned

They will try to control you more and more and take away more and more

people will find ways around them and use the system against them (using cars as weapons instead of guns) and life will get more and more bleak

warning narcisistic naval gazing nasty shit (it's actually not narcisistic tho because i don't give a fuck about self preservation at this point beyond the fact that I have a duty to stay a live as an emotional support animal

Irresponsibility and Parents

I blame my parents. Totally and 100%

That doesn't mean I don't love them.

They are the identified problem. That is a fact, that is what happened. In the past. And nothing can really be done now to change that except to put my entire family line in its proper place, likely no members would survive as they are too defective now. Those genetics should not be passed on. The example of my relatives who have grown into their 20's now is poorly set, they are doing worse than those before them. And support the tyrannical and oppressive thought policing machine of the future. Fully. They will not break their chains.

Can't even clean up after themselves and they had children and fought over who's responsibility everything was. Blaming each other and everyone else constantly except themselves.

I know their parents (my Grandparents) had their shit together.

I believe it was propaganda and shit in the school systems in 1950 that did this country in. Especially among more affluent Americans. Who were taught entitlement and 'they did not have to do those things' and were advertised dishwashers so they could 'do other things' instead of being organized, disciplined, self sufficient individuals.

The robot slave race did not rise in the 80s when they thought it would and so we developed a bunch of slum lord lazy fat obese ignorant fucks.

The reason I don't blame myself is because among all the people in my family I am the only one who 1

1 went to church
2 joined the army
3 brushes my teeth
4 did squats
5 washes, cooks, cleans
6 reads labels
7 understands how and were and why things are and made and how they get to me and how they will affect my body
9 quit fast foods
10 planned for the future
11 learned self defense
12 defended myself and others
13 I am, was, and still willing and able to die for a better world

all that shit was sabotaged by my ignorant siblings and retarded ass "parent" (who god bless i fucking them to death and they are smart some ways, ultra brainwashed others) --- my other "parent" never was a parent they are a stupid fat fuck that should have died in their teens or put the the gallows' or crucified as an example for the rest of us and I should have never been born

It is time for a reset and removal of the broken useless hopeless filth of our past and for a new civilization to rise.

People need a hierarchy. They need Lords and they need strong people to put them in their place and teach them, and give them the trauma they need to survive and this needs to happen in cycles because we know no other way. Womans lib was probably a bad idea. There need to be slaves, castes, classes of people, and to be a not slave you need to be the strongest among us. And children should learn what it takes to survive and thrive by the time they are 5 years old, not 50 years old. We shouldn't torture them for 50 years. We should torture them for 3 years until they get printed out deathlords.

google is fucking s'wit and there was no appropriate picture of a Death Lord that wasn't some copyrighted disney bullshit.

TLDR: hand holding/leeway/compromise/giving 2cnd chances is bad at all stages of life and no one deserves anything except the full consequences immediately and swiftly
Last edited by starkind; 01-25-2022 at 10:19 AM..
Old 01-25-2022, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They will try to control you more and more and take away more and more

people will find ways around them and use the system against them (using cars as weapons instead of guns) and life will get more and more bleak

warning narcisistic naval gazing nasty shit (it's actually not narcisistic tho because i don't give a fuck about self preservation at this point beyond the fact that I have a duty to stay a live as an emotional support animal

Irresponsibility and Parents

That doesn't mean I don't love them.

They are the identified problem. That is a fact, that is what happened. In the past. And nothing can really be done now to change that except to put my entire family line in its proper place, likely no members would survive as they are too defective now. Those genetics should not be passed on. The example of my relatives who have grown into their 20's now is poorly set, they are doing worse than those before them. And support the tyrannical and oppressive thought policing machine of the future. Fully. They will not break their chains.

Can't even clean up after themselves and they had children and fought over who's responsibility everything was. Blaming each other and everyone else constantly except themselves.

I know their parents (my Grandparents) had their shit together.

I believe it was propaganda and shit in the school systems in 1950 that did this country in. Especially among more affluent Americans. Who were taught entitlement and 'they did not have to do those things' and were advertised dishwashers so they could 'do other things' instead of being organized, disciplined, self sufficient individuals.

The robot slave race did not rise in the 80s when they thought it would and so we developed a bunch of slum lord lazy fat obese ignorant fucks.

The reason I don't blame myself is because among all the people in my family I am the only one who 1

1 went to church
2 joined the army
3 brushes my teeth
4 did squats
5 washes, cooks, cleans
6 reads labels
7 understands how and were and why things are and made and how they get to me and how they will affect my body
9 quit fast foods
10 planned for the future
11 learned self defense
12 defended myself and others
13 I am, was, and still willing and able to die for a better world

all that shit was sabotaged by my ignorant siblings and retarded ass "parent" (who god bless i fucking them to death and they are smart some ways, ultra brainwashed others) --- my other "parent" never was a parent they are a stupid fat fuck that should have died in their teens or put the the gallows' or crucified as an example for the rest of us and I should have never been born

It is time for a reset and removal of the broken useless hopeless filth of our past and for a new civilization to rise.

People need a hierarchy. They need Lords and they need strong people to put them in their place and teach them, and give them the trauma they need to survive and this needs to happen in cycles because we know no other way. Womans lib was probably a bad idea. There need to be slaves, castes, classes of people, and to be a not slave you need to be the strongest among us. And children should learn what it takes to survive and thrive by the time they are 5 years old, not 50 years old. We shouldn't torture them for 50 years. We should torture them for 3 years until they get printed out deathlords.

google is fucking s'wit and there was no appropriate picture of a Death Lord that wasn't some copyrighted disney bullshit.

TLDR: hand holding/leeway/compromise/giving 2cnd chances is bad at all stages of life and no one deserves anything except the full consequences immediately and swiftly
Don't exterminate ppl, go play in the garden instead.
Old 01-26-2022, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

You ever notice how the big tech companies more and more are increasing the "sign in with company name account" and blocking companies like last pass and making you a slave to the major company while they create and manage your passwords, your accounts, your life.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2022, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
When my parents generation heard the heavy metal slayer album with a pentagram on the cover they said our generation was wrong and bad.

When our generation hears mumble rap albums with satan fucking the lead singer on the cover I say it's bad.

Judging by society today, our parents were right, our generation was wrong and bad.

Conversely, this means I am right, the next generation is wrong and bad.

This means each generation is more wrong and more bad than the last.

It's only a matter of time.

Last edited by Jibartik; 01-26-2022 at 01:45 PM..
Old 01-26-2022, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

THEORY: If prophecies are self fulfilling, these people are the raptured

Sometimes I think the book of revelations is not prophecy, but it is instead the science of game theory.

It's hypothesis is: Once we experience each of the events that take place in revelations in an overlapping timeframe (to feel as if they are all connected) it unlocks in us the required threat and conditions for us to destroy our society and start a new.

It is not a prophecy, it's the study of human behavior, how people behave in situations, it says: if X+X+X+X happens then Y happens.

It warns us of the events that will follow if we let the trumpets of judgment blare. If what happens in those letters happens then what follows happens.

the book of revelation states:
1. if the grass and 1/3d of the trees are burnt
2. if the see life destroyed
3. drought
4. sky becomes dark
5. pestilence
6. armies of men destroy each other
7. Kingdom of heaven is declared

The book of revelations is letters, sent by some hermit on an island (surviavlist), to the churches of his people. It references the fall of Jerusalem and the events that lead up to it, and the events that followed.

I have this theory that what the book of revelations is a warning that if these things happen again that his people should hide like him, in the mouontains, or on an island far from man to wait for the kingdom of heavan that followed the fall of every empire, where the people were free to farm and live as they pleased again.

That's why Im on volcano watch, every morning I wake up wondering if Im going to hear that hunga tonga is destroying fisheries because of underwater deposits after this happened:

Quote:
Revelation 8:8, NIV: "The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood,"
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-26-2022 at 02:19 PM..