Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-08-2021, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do any of you know the prophecies of fighting at the temple mount?

Yeesh.

It's like the rapture happened and everyone still theorizing that it might be aliens.

God said the Babylonian captivity would last 70 years and 70 years after the founding of Jerusalem peace and security was declared.

Repent! This train is right on schedule!
I thought the final battle was going to be as Meghido?
Old 06-08-2021, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought the final battle was going to be as Meghido?
The reconstruction of the third temple is thought to be the fist sign of the end times because both Daniel and Jesus tell us that the antichrist will defile the Third Temple before the return of the true Messiah.

So everyone figures eventually israel and Palestine will have a big ass fight that results in the dome of the rock being destroyed, and Israel takes over and rebuilds the temple instead of the dome, allowing the antichrist to turn it into his outhouse for 7 years.

Some folks think the antichrist will be the one that rebuilds the temple (by ushering in an era of peace & safety in the area) and then rebuilding a half Jewish, half Muslim temple and that itself will be the defilement of the third temple, its like, self defiling.

And well, we did declare peace & safety 70 years (coincidentally the year 70AD that Jerusalem was sacked and the 2nd temple was destroyed) after Israel was founded. And there is a new arab & jewish goverment being formed in israel, so maybe we got a winner winner chicken dinner over here.

All we need is for 1 terrorist or riot to knock the current temple down, and then we're set to kick off the end times baby! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-08-2021, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Where did you get this info about what Jesus said about the true messiah
Old 06-09-2021, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

Old 06-09-2021, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where did you get this info about what Jesus said about the true messiah
Matthew 24:2-3

Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings. “Do you see all these things?” he asked. “Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.” As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

Matthew 24:15–16

So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.”

edit: Shawk I love that scene. EVERYTHING!
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-09-2021 at 12:44 AM..
Old 06-09-2021, 07:53 AM
Planar Protector

I'm not seeing it
Old 06-09-2021, 09:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Jews get attacked when the Arabs need to cover up or misdirect. Like the fact that an election was cancelled. Arabs claim that it's because of four squatters homes that the owners want back. Blaming jews for getting rockets launched at them, another gem from the lefts handbag of terrible ideas.
They closed the gate the Palestinians gather at in east Jerusalem to celebrate Eid

They also stopped allowing people to the dome of the rock. What Israel did would be akin to the US government stopping my children from going to church. Admittedly, I wouldn’t fire a rocket, but Israel is very far from blameless

Unfortunately, Islam has no tools within it to settle a conflict through any other means than jihad. It’s an inherently political religion, and that’s why it’s at war everywhere it shares an ideological border. That said, israel has also not attempted much accommodation in recent memory, and this is far from one sided
Old 06-09-2021, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not seeing it
He says it.

First jesus is quoted saying the temple will be destroyed, it was in 70 ad.

Then he is quoted saying the anti-messiah is standing in it and thats your sign to then flee judea because the end has come.

What is the false messiah? The anti-messiah, the antichrist, that is the FALSE messiah.

Then the true messiah will return (the second coming of jesus).

What don't you see? This isn't interpretation, this is the most straight forward end times prophecy in the bible.

Jesus straight up says that the anti messiah will be in the holy place (the temple)

...which no longer exists.

So, the third temple must be rebuilt. OR the bible was wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That said, israel has also not attempted much accommodation in recent memory, and this is far from one sided
Well that might be in part because media doesn't talk about it. And all we ever hear about is war with a little added blood libel.

You want to hear something recent? An arab/jew goverment is being formed right now.... yeah, no accommodations whatsoever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The problem is that the media, and the world, just doesn't trust Jews because of thousands of years of systematic anti-Semitism.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-09-2021 at 12:03 PM..
Old 07-21-2021, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

end is nigh folks
Old 07-21-2021, 06:38 AM
Fire Giant

Lol I saw that yesterday and immediately thought of you Jib!