Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 01:37 PM
Large Rat

Default Can you drop summoned mage items

I have a ranger but was thinking of having a mage alt to summons magic arrows when I need them. So the question is can summoned items from a mage be dropped on the ground
Old 11-27-2019, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackjob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a ranger but was thinking of having a mage alt to summons magic arrows when I need them. So the question is can summoned items from a mage be dropped on the ground
I think the minute you log out on the Mage they would disappear if a character isn't holding them
Old 11-27-2019, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

They can totally be dropped on the ground. Don’t worry, they won’t disappear instantly. Only after the usual 5ish minutes, just like normal items. You could test it out with a level 1 mage and a summoned dagger if you want.
Old 11-27-2019, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

used to do this with bandages, can confirm it works fine
Old 11-27-2019, 03:27 PM
Sarnak

The true sign of a Master Magician is the ability to write the guild name on the ground in mod rods.
Old 11-27-2019, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The true sign of a Master Magician is the ability to write the guild name on the ground in mod rods.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 11-27-2019, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

I remember a mage dropping the enduring breath items in the water for those without the spells lol.
Old 11-27-2019, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Yes, I used to drop bags of bandages and lava diamonds fo my monk. I'd summon, camp, drop at 5 seconds then login with monk and pick them up
Old 11-27-2019, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, I used to drop bags of bandages and lava diamonds fo my monk. I'd summon, camp, drop at 5 seconds then login with monk and pick them up
Very clever. A unique way for mages to “drop-transfer powerlevel” another character.
Old 11-27-2019, 09:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wrong, the master magician makes it so orcs in CB no longer are able to wield mod rods, and watch the fucking carnage until the GM shows up, starts laughing and threatens to ban u if u do it again until they can fix it.
Closed Thread