Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

Kael being FFA on a populated server would suck, but no so much on R99. There are no low to mid 50's groups grinding away in Kael.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kael being FFA on a populated server would suck, but no so much on R99. There are no low to mid 50's groups grinding away in Kael.
Kael should not change level restrictions. People should play better. See sig.
Last edited by dis_mornin; 04-06-2017 at 02:30 PM..
Old 04-06-2017, 04:35 PM
Banned

roasted
Old 04-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis_mornin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kael should not change level restrictions. People should play better.
You mean don't change the server rules just because some guild decides they should be changed? God ur a smartie.
Old 04-07-2017, 06:43 PM
Sarnak

you guys are thick, only reason rules got changed was because a GM decided they needed to be *see suspending people then updating rules, then needing to unsuspend them later when logic was suggested (update rules first DERP)*

oh, clearly guild A has been trying to get them changed forEVER and magically now that guild B is back they finally get changed....common denominator here is GM presence and getting in the middle of mass pvp

also, pretty sure guild B's supreme leader had a hefty essay of rule changes he wanted implemented lol

#cringeworthy
Old 04-07-2017, 06:48 PM
VIP / Contributor

diggin the Avatar Nirgon

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 04-08-2017, 02:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEWLGET [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does this include attacking players? or just touching the raid mob? can 1 person zone in and start bashing clerics or dispelling the tank, despite not having a raid force present?

and what does a raid force present mean? a raid force in the zone? a raid force in an adjacent zone? a raid force logged out ready to log in?

and what constitutes as a raid force to contest or kill the mob? how many players are required for this? i've provided a list of raid mobs below, if a GM would assign a number of required players to contest each mob, that would be greatly appreciated so people don't get suspended for not understanding the vague wording on this rule

Noble Dojorn
a dracoliche
Dread
Fright
Terror
Cazic Thule
Innoruuk
Master Yael
Phinigel Autropos
Lord Nagafen
Lady Vox
Lhranc
Ixiblat Fer
Zordakalicus Ragefire
General V`Ghera
Xenevorash
Queen Velazul Di`Zok
Overking Bathezid
Trakanon
Venril Sathir
Gorenaire
Talendor
Severilous
Faydedar
Silverwing
Hoshkar
Nexona
Druushk
Xygoz
Phara Dar
Derakor the Vindicator
The Statue of Rallos Zek
The Avatar of War
King Tormax
Dain Frostreaver IV
Lord Yelinak
Wuoshi
Kelorek`Dar
Velketor the Sorcerer
Zlandicar
Klandicar
Sontalak
Ring 10 War
Telkorenar
Gozzrem
Lendiniara the Keeper
Dozekar the Cursed
Ikatiar the Venom
Eashen of the Sky
Aaryonar
Lord Feshlak
Dagarn the Destroyer
Lord Kreizenn
Lord Vyemm
Lord Koi`Doken
Lady Mirenilla
Lady Nevederia
Jorlleag
Cekenar
Sevalak
Zlexak
Vulak`Aerr
Master of the Guard
The Progenitor
The Final Arbiter
Tukaarak the Warder
Hraashna the Warder
Nanzata the Warder
Ventani the Warder

if i missed anything, let me know and i'll amend this list

thanks!
a lot of these mobs can be duo'd or trio'd
Old 04-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you guys are thick, only reason rules got changed was because a GM decided they needed to be *see suspending people then updating rules, then needing to unsuspend them later when logic was suggested (update rules first DERP)*

oh, clearly guild A has been trying to get them changed forEVER and magically now that guild B is back they finally get changed....common denominator here is GM presence and getting in the middle of mass pvp

also, pretty sure guild B's supreme leader had a hefty essay of rule changes he wanted implemented lol

#cringeworthy
The first guild to benefit from the blue rule you wanted to create was your guild. I have no idea how anyone can be so delusional to think haha we got those in range dispellers suspended. Let's go do that exact thing now except also use out of range characters and trainers. Wtf gms suspended us also how is this even fair it must be gongshows connections!!!1
Tried to get immersed in Velious but quickly got burnt out by there being no challenge, the intensive raid schedule and pressure to be 100% or close to it with RA. In Nihilum, having 70% RA + meant you were a neckbeard, in Empire, 70% was the equivalent of being inactive status.
Old 04-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by debuilder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a lot of these mobs can be duo'd or trio'd
which one? You wanna say you can trio Draco? if so let us know which and what classes+build are needed. Thanks.
Last edited by MerkelMacron; 04-08-2017 at 03:58 PM..
Old 04-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first guild to benefit from the blue rule you wanted to create was your guild. I have no idea how anyone can be so delusional to think haha we got those in range dispellers suspended. Let's go do that exact thing now except also use out of range characters and trainers. Wtf gms suspended us also how is this even fair it must be gongshows connections!!!1
which rule did i want? which rule is blue?

only new rule is one that says you can dispell with 12 people? this doesnt change the fact you can zone in with 1 person and still bash clerics or dispell the MT or w/e

im talking about Quil being suspended when the rest of us in range werent. any OOR that got suspended were retarded and i dont have any sympathy. im for consistency here, no suspensions until rule was changed or all of those involved should have been suspended. moot argument because this has been resolved.

anyone defending stasis (guy admitted to doing all that shit in the middle of doing it) is retarded, i dont even know who has but i sure havent.

not sure how the rules changed to our advantage? only thing you cant do is load in a few blokes to dispel the few slowable raid targets that actually matter (statue/dozekar/vulak).

i was expecting you guys to neckbeard and take all content from us but you have only fielded numbers mon-wed 9pm-12 EST (which im truly impressed by). we are a PST guild so your midnight is 9pm for us, only know like 2 things we have killed past our midnight (your 3am) but even then we have only fielded around 20-25 people (the usual sickos)

again, the rules were changed BY A GM after GM's got involved and a GM handed out suspensions, no idea who was behind the lawyerquesting/petitionquesting (im too lazy) but ultimately it was a GM who did these things.
Last edited by uvakur; 04-08-2017 at 04:16 PM..
Closed Thread