Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

Tass maybe instead of loggin on then off immidiatly, you should start groups to gear your toons and alts. Clear Planes! Instead of relaying on your lost of interest officers. FE dies rapidly because you fall into the need of your officers, when they stopped caring 2 or 3 repops ago.

A guild is only as strong as its foundation, wheres FE's foundation..? the Officers are self loathing maggots, and people like you walk around whining all day instead of trying to make a difference. Lead a Sky raid, Lead a Hate crawl, do something fun as a guild. its good for your mental heath.

Dont pace back and forth mumbling TMO cheats TMO hacks TMO are GMs. Because these are Paranoid illusions!

This is whats wrong with FE...
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get your head outta the sand, and into the game. If you dont enjoy it, do something different.

Fuel of hate fizzles fast, the Fuel of Love and passion burns much longer!
Old 05-28-2013, 02:58 PM
Banned

You can farm plat and planar gear for 70 people and be ready as shit for being a dragon faction guild.

Which is what I suggest to FE.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Against my wishes Cecily attempted to have her epic dismantled and given back to FE when i recruited her.

Sirken veto'd the request but she was still upset and attempted to purchase a VS gem from TMO but we veto'd that because fuck FE.

So you can call Cecily what you want but the fact is your guild is fucking trash and there is no secret motive for Cecily leaving its because your guild sucks.
Cool story bro, do you expect anyone to believe what you say given your track record?
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 05-28-2013, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not trying to say that Tiggles actions justify RL attacks, but whether justified or not the past has shown us that they do happen. So next time a website is dedicated to one of your members and has RL pics posted all over it, or someone gets a call at work, just know that Tiggles is at least in part to thank for that.
Go fuck yourself.

Anyone that try's to screw up someones life, because they are butt hurt in a video game has MAJOR issues. Who ever was making phone calls to X's job. Trying to get X fired... That is some psychotic shit.... FE deserves to die because of this. Honestly the guild should be Forcefully Broken because the core of this guild are scum bags.

TMO thrives because we are not filled with malevolent pieces of shit, while FE is infested with these kind.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

Oh snap wheres Hailto now... bitch asss, ass bitch! ya i set the records straight around herrrrrr.

Your a ass bitch, bitch ass mowfuca
Old 05-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Im right here, apparently lying scumbags even tell half truths occasionally, who knew.
Red:
Old 05-28-2013, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im right here, apparently lying scumbags even tell half truths occasionally, who knew.
when you gonna duel my monk bro!? Shaman VS. monk... come on now, dont be a bitch ass, ass bitch or a ass bitch, bitch ass!! DUEL ME
Old 05-28-2013, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when you gonna duel my monk bro!? Shaman VS. monk... come on now, dont be a bitch ass, ass bitch or a ass bitch, bitch ass!! DUEL ME
Dueling is for red peasants.
Red:
Old 05-28-2013, 03:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go fuck yourself.

Anyone that try's to screw up someones life, because they are butt hurt in a video game has MAJOR issues. Who ever was making phone calls to X's job. Trying to get X fired... That is some psychotic shit.... FE deserves to die because of this. Honestly the guild should be Forcefully Broken because the core of this guild are scum bags.

TMO thrives because we are not filled with malevolent pieces of shit, while FE is infested with these kind.
Did you even read my post? I've actually talked to Alarti in game about this and made it very clear that I think what happened to him was completely unacceptable. The same goes for Eccezan's website, although I've never actually spoken to him about it. You specifically quoted a section where I said that I don't believe Tiggles actions justify RL attacks. I'm probably one of the loudest voices in FE when it comes to stopping this bullshit. But yea, fuck me I guess.

Seriously, such a ridiculous response to someone who is actively trying to stop the sort of shit you're talking about. I guess I should have expected as much from R&F though.
Closed Thread