Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 12:15 PM
Aviak

since i can't post in the raid discussion thing about the 'march madness' thing for detoxx..

Let everyone know that what you mean by 'repop' isn't a repop but you mean an earthquake....

cuz we all thought in euro and omni that this was just a regular repop of the mobs, and we were tracking in ST and AM just showed up in force to kill this shit and not a 3 hour variance...

sooo.. to all who see the agreement... REPOP isn't repop in AM's eyes, but repop=earthquake.

lot of confusion
Old 03-13-2018, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalystryxVoF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
since i can't post in the raid discussion thing about the 'march madness' thing for detoxx..

Let everyone know that what you mean by 'repop' isn't a repop but you mean an earthquake....

cuz we all thought in euro and omni that this was just a regular repop of the mobs, and we were tracking in ST and AM just showed up in force to kill this shit and not a 3 hour variance...

sooo.. to all who see the agreement... REPOP isn't repop in AM's eyes, but repop=earthquake.

lot of confusion
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...36&postcount=3
Old 03-13-2018, 12:30 PM
Aviak

still talking about 'repop' not earth quake. a repop is when a mob repops in my eyes. that is a regular pop of a mob in his spawn, quake is something totally different. hence the confusion
Old 03-13-2018, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalystryxVoF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still talking about 'repop' not earth quake. a repop is when a mob repops in my eyes. that is a regular pop of a mob in his spawn, quake is something totally different. hence the confusion
I’m not sure how you can read it like that in the context of the first message. And given that they are actively just allowing people to take mobs they otherwise wouldn’t have a chance at... I don’t think anyone can complain about their terminology or enforcement.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please note that since it is unknown when a repop is going to happen, it appears this cycle will happen before the first repop.
Context clues make it pretty clear.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...51#post2673651

Refer to asking any questions you may have here.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Also, for future reference a respawn is the pop of a mob in his spawn. On live, there was Spawn Timers and Respawn Timers.

Spawn timers were the time it took from the server coming up for said mob to spawn. Respawn timers were when the mob spawned after it had been previously killed.

Example: Dain had a 3 day spawn and a 7 day respawn.

Sorry for the confusion but it seemed pretty clear to me. I addressed it and cleared it up in the thread though.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Go back to no csr days

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 03-13-2018, 12:59 PM
Kobold

nice try, i'll stay right here in rnf
Old 03-13-2018, 03:05 PM
Fire Giant

Is there still a line and racing?
Closed Thread