View Poll Results: Reopen Teal?
Yes 662 72.27%
No 254 27.73%
Voters: 916. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2020, 12:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2020, 12:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you didn't get manastone
I'd be perfectly happy with them reopening Teal and REMOVING the legacy items now a month early.

I'd still transfer over (and I'm a 36 Shaman who's yet to camp any of my legacies)
Old 04-06-2020, 04:45 AM
Planar Protector

These items were removed and/or fixed for a reason. I’d love teal 2.0 to be non-legacy.
Old 04-06-2020, 05:25 AM
Banned

try blue, or red?
Old 04-06-2020, 06:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
try blue, or red?
You guys want champagne? Why not try tap water or bleach instead?

The people want the glory and euphoria only Teal can bring. Not some feeble imitation.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 04-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-Hefe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys want champagne? Why not try tap water or bleach instead?

The people want the glory and euphoria only Teal can bring. Not some feeble imitation.
You can sodastream white wine but that doesn’t make it teal.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:10 PM
Kobold

There must be a lot of "classic" players here with shorter (or real selective) memories. I played on E'ci since near-launch. 1500 prime time players was a normal, healthy population back in the pre-Kunark era, and we're not even there yet.

I'd also like to re-iterate what others have said here. If you go outside the popular, standard leveling track you've always followed, there are tons of places to level up and even camp interesting gear. It may not be ideal or provide you the perfect min-max gear for your level, but you'll progress nearly as fast as you would anywhere else in ideal conditions, and definitely faster than you would having to compete for mobs in over-populated zones. Temple of Cazic-Thule is a great example someone else gave. That place was constantly packed pre-Kunark on the offical servers. Usually, it had several groups going, with multiple good items camps in there, constant LFG/LFM calls, and it's damn near empty on P99 Green. I recall it distinctly, as I played several Ogre/Troll characters.

So long story short, the server is not over-populated. Talk overpop when we're ~2000. Now get out there and explore the world vs. just doing your same comfy track. Try to XP in some places you maybe haven't before. You might accidentally have fun and see something you forgot, or have never seen before. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2020, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamkek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There must be a lot of "classic" players here with shorter (or real selective) memories. I played on E'ci since near-launch. 1500 prime time players was a normal, healthy population back in the pre-Kunark era, and we're not even there yet.

I'd also like to re-iterate what others have said here. If you go outside the popular, standard leveling track you've always followed, there are tons of places to level up and even camp interesting gear. It may not be ideal or provide you the perfect min-max gear for your level, but you'll progress nearly as fast as you would anywhere else in ideal conditions, and definitely faster than you would having to compete for mobs in over-populated zones. Temple of Cazic-Thule is a great example someone else gave. That place was constantly packed pre-Kunark on the offical servers. Usually, it had several groups going, with multiple good items camps in there, constant LFG/LFM calls, and it's damn near empty on P99 Green. I recall it distinctly, as I played several Ogre/Troll characters.

So long story short, the server is not over-populated. Talk overpop when we're ~2000. Now get out there and explore the world vs. just doing your same comfy track. Try to XP in some places you maybe haven't before. You might accidentally have fun and see something you forgot, or have never seen before. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For softies here, if the nybright sisters are camped, its overpopped.

LOL
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For softies here, if the nybright sisters are camped, its overpopped.

LOL
LMAO, straight up! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2020, 04:02 PM
Sarnak

I do not like instancing, unlike apparently most people on Green, therefore I do not want Teal to return.
Closed Thread