Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2021, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If IDs didn't ensure fair elections why the push back against them with such extreme rhetoric
Ok, if that's true then ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loramin
Show me any neutral third-party party that says "yes we legitimately need voter IDs to protect our elections".
Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going by your logic, when a black person attempts to buy a beer and has to show ID he's being "disenfranchised".
Wow, why am I not surprised that you don't even understand what that word means.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, why am I not surprised that you don't even understand what that word means.
Dodge noted

You are incapable of rational thought
Old 04-03-2021, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where in the Constitution does it say you must pay a fee to exercise your rights?
States don't have to charge, they just do, you know, because taxes.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
States don't have to charge, they just do, you know, because taxes.
My federal right to vote can be stripped by a state poll tax?

Thanks p99 🤓
Old 04-03-2021, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dodge noted

You are incapable of rational thought
In an argument about voting you wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13
Going by your logic, when a black person attempts to buy a beer and has to show ID he's being "disenfranchised".
Let's review what that word means, according to Mirriam-Webster ...

Quote:
: deprived of some right, privilege, or immunity
especially : deprived of the right to vote
So yeah, equating black people's ability to participate in our democracy (something they've been systematically denied the right to do for centuries) to someone unable to buy a beer without ID: that clearly shows you understand the issues here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassawary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks p99 ��
Constitutional Right*

If you have a problem with being taxed by your local, state & federal government. That's a whole other topic.
To conclude your derailing, There are free forms of identification.

It doesn't matter what ethnicity or skin color you have. An american citizen is able to obtain valid identification. If they choose to go the route of paying $10-20 for it that is their free choice to do so.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Banned

Quote:

Thanks p99 🤓
You don't need an ID from the DMV

You understand this right?
Old 04-03-2021, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In an argument about voting you wrote:Let's review what that word means, according to Mirriam-Webster ...
You self owned and you don't even realize it
Old 04-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You don't need an ID from the DMV

You understand this right?
I don't think they get that. Hopefully my response to them inspires them to seek out what is classified as identification. So they can find the free option that best fits their lifestyle.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

I'm going to go do something productive with my life, but I'll leave this out here:

Quote:
Look, if you want to sway me with a logical argument, just provide evidence the above is false. Show me any neutral third-party party that says "yes we legitimately need voter IDs to protect our elections". Or show me any neutral party with evidence that blacks do have IDs at similar rates as whites. Or show me a credible historian who won't tell me Georgia's history is chock full of racist voter suppression laws.
If you can't refute any of my three points, then you effectively agree with me. It's like if I give you three points that prove the world's round (eg. "we can see it from space that it's round"), and you keep coming at me with "but look if it was round blah blah crazy flat earth conspiracy".

It doesn't matter what conspiracy nonsense you spout: either you have something to actually dispute the photos from space ... or the world isn't flat. And similarly here, either you have something to dispute any of the three facts I stated ... or you are tacitly acknowledging that the law is one of a long line of racist Georgia laws designed to disenfranchise black voters.

Post all you want, but if it's not a logical response to the points I made, I'm not answering it.

Closed Thread