Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 12:47 AM
Sarnak

Wait! WTF happened? A lot of crap is definitely deleted.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:29 AM
Banned

Just imagine the biggest loser (not the weight loss show) you can imagine. Now take that image of ME you just conjured up in your head, add 150 pounds, ten years, a shitty job, and a fat wife, then subtract 4 college degrees, giving you ∑. Now, multiply ∑ by X, where X=juggalo. The product of ∑ and X = dredge.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just imagine the biggest loser (not the weight loss show) you can imagine. Now take that image of ME you just conjured up in your head, add 150 pounds, ten years, a shitty job, and a fat wife, then subtract 4 college degrees, giving you ∑. Now, multiply ∑ by X, where X=juggalo. The product of ∑ and X = dredge.
He messed with the bull?
Old 12-31-2012, 01:31 AM
Banned

Diggles is giving him the horns.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ain't a killer but don't push me
Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting pussy
Old 12-31-2012, 01:44 AM
Banned

THATS NOT WHAT HE SAID butlols
Old 12-31-2012, 01:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Purist got suspended for having a king sized man crush on me and posting a pic of me he cyber stalked off the Internet. He claimed it was revenge for posting Auditore's pic where he says he doesn't
Know what he's missing "sex" because he's a virgin.

Auditore almost joined Purist but narrowly escaped by being slightly less a Gaylord then him buttbudy Purist.

The pic was deleted.
I warned people to stay the fuck away from my personal information / me and my family.

I invited Auditore and Purist to come over my house, since they cyber stalked my address, if they have a problem with me.

Auditore then posted this awesom come back, whatever the fuck it means:

Does that sum it up?
Oh and I admitted to not being a dumb ICP retard.

Seriously wtf, posting RL info and cyber stalking is really uncool no matter how you all might feel about me.

Peace Out
You sound angry. Was the picture he posted unflattering?
Old 12-31-2012, 02:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does that sum it up?
No, please tell me more about how an rnf troll is gonna feel chagrined coz he got banned for a couple days for posting a RL picture..
Old 12-31-2012, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

I do agree with dredge in regards to the real life shit going too far. There's a difference between talking shit/poking fun, and outright harassment.

Though I will say that dredge, you have fueled the fire in many cases as well.

Personally, for me, the lets bash on dredge train got old a couple weeks ago, it was definitely funny at times but come on, this is like picking on the nerdy kid in high school.

I've been drinking too much tonight to really form a good cohesive post here, but my main point is that this has gone too far, isn't all that funny anymore (with a select few exceptions) and should, for the most part, be dropped. I'm not advocating for dredge, im advocating for my entertainment level on the RnF boards. It's just not that funny anymore.

And beside that, any real-life harassment over an internet forum is flat-out lame and fucked up, imo.

That being said, dredge, let it go. Purist and auditore, get back to making me laugh and doing other rnf things all love.

Also, where is opression, and lex, why havent you been 'round? i miss you lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-31-2012, 02:02 AM
Banned

THIS HAS NOT GONE FAR ENOUGH
Closed Thread