Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2013, 04:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watch out your post count is climbing.~! But in response if someone is talking to me or directing some post to me or my guild. I should not reply so my post count doesn't climb? You just seem ... dumb.
The entire point of the thread is to prove that you forumquest 24/7 and I had requested correlation of your in-game playtime for the luls and to in all likelyhood explain the few gaps in your posting hourly day after day with complete consistancy.
I didn't bring up post count, that's just a total number, another had however brought up how often you post, statistics which support the theory that there really is only a one-time 6 hour gap in your daily posting in which you are asleep.

failspin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just performing a service here....
Irrelevant, you're trying to make an excuse to give yourself gratification in the fact that you are basement dwelling, jobless, and forever alone, which you pretty sufficiently confirm in your post.

Quote:
So if you want me to stop posting... stop lying or fact check your posts.
I don't care either way, now that you've confirmed the validity of my claims in the first place.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:26 AM
Banned

alarti never knows when to stop, he is lost in hid head, and life [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2013, 06:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he hasn't left his house in years

Don't be hatin now just because the guy can no longer fit through his door frames.

Old 02-24-2013, 07:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't be hatin now just because the guy can no longer fit through his door frames.
Lol'd

Just cause, it didn't have to be alarti he just asks for it.

Btw the claims of lies being spread my FE are hilarious.
We have no reason to make things up when we are gaining ground week to week.

If tmo stopped posting in rnf, it would dry up and be a useless forum which no one visits often.

RNF should just be renamed TMO & friends.
Old 02-24-2013, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol'd

Just cause, it didn't have to be alarti he just asks for it.

Btw the claims of lies being spread my FE are hilarious.
We have no reason to make things up when we are gaining ground week to week.

If tmo stopped posting in rnf, it would dry up and be a useless forum which no one visits often.

RNF should just be renamed TMO & friends.
Hoff ! Have you or have you not planned to level up monk accounts to train tmo and be suspended!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The entire point of the thread is to prove that you forumquest 24/7 and I had requested correlation of your in-game playtime for the luls and to in all likelyhood explain the few gaps in your posting hourly day after day with complete consistancy.
I didn't bring up post count, that's just a total number, another had however brought up how often you post, statistics which support the theory that there really is only a one-time 6 hour gap in your daily posting in which you are asleep.

failspin

Irrelevant, you're trying to make an excuse to give yourself gratification in the fact that you are basement dwelling, jobless, and forever alone, which you pretty sufficiently confirm in your post.

I don't care either way, now that you've confirmed the validity of my claims in the first place.
Please explain to me how anything you say proves I am alone? jobless? or even have a basement to live in? You seem to have a problem with the truth. IMO its more pathetic to assume the nature of someone in an effort to make you feel better about your own lack of self-worth.
Its okay though, I am used to pathetic fucks having an obsession with me... join he club!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hoff ! Have you or have you not planned to level up monk accounts to train tmo and be suspended!
lol, is that necessary? we seem to be doing pretty well without that.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kaska, Phantasmist <Divinity>
Fuam, Druid 57 <Divinity>
Willo, Cleric 54 <Divinity>
Old 02-24-2013, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, is that necessary? we seem to be doing pretty well without that.
So are you affirming my response? Grats on inny btw we totally failed and didnt have a tracker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2013, 12:34 PM
Sarnak

anyone who raids is obviously jobless or in school which they will more than likely fail @ because they spend their life trying in a game they fail at. if u wanna correct any grammar fuck u because it doesnt matter everyone knows alarti is a sausagestuffer...he more than likely lives at home with his mommy he dont live in a basement because they cant afford it because he dont get a job to supply rent.
Closed Thread