100$ - 500$ 76 29.12%
Less than 100$, I live in a trailer and only eat hot pockets 44 16.86%
I do not wish to donate and I do not want these shitty expansions 86 32.95%
Trump coughed on // 21 8.05%
Voters: 261. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2020, 06:54 PM
Banned

OP is a European suffering from TDS - never stood a chance with the poll.
Old 11-19-2020, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, double shitpost. I play on live and the bazaar is super freakin dope, especially now that there's offline trader mode. My online-time is 100% my playtime, and i don't have to spend any of it haggling. I make enough plat off the bazaar to fund 6 accounts, every month, without fail.

In the immortal words of Kenny Powers, "You're. Fucking. Out."
I accept manual trading here because it's part of the package, but I don't care for it--it's a case of taking the bad with the good. That being said I don't was nostalgic for the Bazaar either. It was a good idea implemented poorly, not an uncommon outcome for early efforts at an idea. Modern auction houses as found in virtually all of these types of games now are vastly superior. East Commons amounts to spending hobby time in what amounts to a third world slum simulator. There's even a language divide because apparently I can't speak "dudebro stoner speak." Yuck.

Danth
Old 11-19-2020, 07:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
East Commons amounts to spending hobby time in what amounts to a third world slum simulator. There's even a language divide because apparently I can't speak "dudebro stoner speak." Yuck.

Danth
I laughed audibly loudly at that, thanks! Yeah, it's no fun. P99 bazaar is basically just the forums anyway. All the crap that you actually want to sell is 10k+, and nobody who can afford that is farting around in EC except Fleamarkit and Blackmarket, and they don't want to buy your wares to USE... just to up-sell.

P99 has the bazaar, it's just not as expedient or easy.
Old 11-19-2020, 07:31 PM
Banned

⭐⭐
Old 11-19-2020, 10:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, double shitpost. I play on live and the bazaar is super freakin dope, especially now that there's offline trader mode. My online-time is 100% my playtime, and i don't have to spend any of it haggling. I make enough plat off the bazaar to fund 6 accounts, every month, without fail.

In the immortal words of Kenny Powers, "You're. Fucking. Out."
Live today is nothing like Live was back then, nice try. I'm not sure which is worse, your attempt to justify how "super freakin dope" it is to farm kronos so you don't have to pay for a shit game that isn't Everquest, or your attempt to impress people with your super fresh lingo. /yawn
Old 11-19-2020, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Live today is nothing like Live was back then, nice try. I'm not sure which is worse, your attempt to justify how "super freakin dope" it is to farm kronos so you don't have to pay for a shit game that isn't Everquest, or your attempt to impress people with your super fresh lingo. /yawn
And you’re a fuckin lame ass that sticks things in your butt. Kobe!
Old 11-19-2020, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theory Debunked on Live. Within a year everyone was bitching about the bazaar and it was known to have a detrimental impact on the game.
No they weren't. Everyone I knew loved it. They had more time for leveling/grouping.

Quote:
Everyone missed the Gfay/EC way and that is the majority consensus.
Again, nope. Your opinion does not = everyone.

Quote:
Tunnel questing is a different flavor of EQ and part of what makes it special, and you can choose to have as little or as much put into that aspect as you like.
This part is true, and *some* people do feel this way. However, in the years I've been playing on blue, and recently green, the number of my friends and guildies that hate being in EC seems to be much much larger than the number that seems to enjoy it.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:42 PM
VIP / Contributor

I feel like PoP was more on point than Luclin

Had they not had any pok stones and just have a wizard and druid port to pok It wouldn't have shrunken the game

Yea PoTranquility is still a super hub zone but it's all for high end progression and leveling at that point without pok acting as a free teleport to anywhere zone
Old 11-19-2020, 11:54 PM
Banned

more than you can afford, pal

also

[x] bush towers
Old 11-19-2020, 11:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khikik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like PoP was more on point than Luclin

Had they not had any pok stones and just have a wizard and druid port to pok It wouldn't have shrunken the game

Yea PoTranquility is still a super hub zone but it's all for high end progression and leveling at that point without pok acting as a free teleport to anywhere zone
And the flagging mechanism really shut a lot of warm bodies up and made them step up to the plate.
Closed Thread