Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-17-2023, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

Speaking of nature carnage. Was talking with a park ranger today and he said that they found remains of a poacher who was eaten by a lion. Showed me the photos of the remains and it’s fuckin gnarly. A skull picked clean and a section of lower leg bones with the converse shoe still on. I want to post the photos here but I’m afraid they might violate forum rules. So here’s some warthogs instead.

Always a good day when a poacher gets killed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7620.jpg (20.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-18-2023, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of nature carnage. Was talking with a park ranger today and he said that they found remains of a poacher who was eaten by a lion. Showed me the photos of the remains and it’s fuckin gnarly. A skull picked clean and a section of lower leg bones with the converse shoe still on. I want to post the photos here but I’m afraid they might violate forum rules. So here’s some warthogs instead.

Always a good day when a poacher gets killed.
Looks like nature got tired of putting up with his shit

Rough way to go though, better hope it goes for your neck to make it quick. I guess hyenas are worse, they’ll eat you while you still alive I hear
Old 08-18-2023, 07:44 PM
Banned

Gotta keep up the good fight as one of the few people who still play

DING 58!! Holy cow that was long

Finally get to scribe Bedlam
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0 a ding 58 and bedlam.jpg (20.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-18-2023, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta keep up the good fight as one of the few people who still play

DING 58!! Holy cow that was long

Finally get to scribe Bedlam
Grats Dude! No Player cons red to you anymore!

Be sure to test your enchanter prowess in Sebilis
Old 08-18-2023, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats Dude! No Player cons red to you anymore!

Be sure to test your enchanter prowess in Sebilis
I think I still need the other half of the key. I hate begging for help from people like tracking so ima probably just start combing the jungle here soon, but I wanna get a bit of cushion into 58 so I don’t de-level if I die

Because Bedlam is nice, NGL. Can tank a full quad hit of a hasted dual wielding charmed pet as long as it’s the lower side of blue

I swear thank God the game doesn’t allow you to give mobs items which they would then eat if they weren’t your pet. Because I wouldn’t even bother carrying -MR gear then. The amount of times I have been playing while stoned, and I mezzed but forgot to charm the mob, then started trying to hand it -MR gear…is almost dozens of times. I’m like “why won’t you take the shitty gear you stupid pet??!” Then mez fades and it starts whaling on me

Anyway, long story short, bedlam is the tits. Gonna be real sad when I burn out and quit right after taking 1 out of circulation
Old 08-19-2023, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

seb key is ez pz w/ a tracker, and its one of those things that is so common to do that trackers aren't gonna be surprised if you ask for help, 2-500p covers it easily if you wanna pay for their services.

in my experience on blue, with the usual cabal of charm pets -MR gear doesn't seem to make much of a difference. my charm hotkey casts tash before charm everytime, so tash rarely wears off before charm.

if you're charming higher lvl mobs, yeah use the -MR gear.

ench can really come to life in a place like sebilis, you'll make mad bank $$ too.
Old 08-20-2023, 03:47 AM
Banned

Picked up 65% WR bag screwing around solo in lower guk last nite, that will go good with the 70% one I already had

I didn’t even know this one existed, no one ever seems to sell them. I woulda kept exploring but had to keep bag on the cursor and got sick of dropping it all the time. So had to gate it back to my bank

Next time I explore I wanna find that -MR ring guy

Man those Guk zones are confusing tho. And the maps barely help with my IRL direction sense
Old 08-20-2023, 09:45 AM
Banned

This thread is a good thing today. Scrolling through backwards few pages. G-d bless.
Old 08-20-2023, 09:47 AM
Banned

You aren't supposed to use maps with eq.

I can just close my eyes and get anywhere in guk from anywhere.
Old 08-20-2023, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

Been camping in the Okavango Delta in Botswana for the last three nights. This place is fuckin wild. Makes Etosha park in Namibia look like a zoo. We’re camping straight up in the bush with no fences. Last night we had elephants march through our camp, hyenas roaming through, lions roaring nearby, and this asshole honey badger that stole a pack of hotdogs and my toothbrush bag when we weren’t looking.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7637.jpg (22.6 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 08-20-2023 at 11:35 AM..